Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vehicle thefts jumped by 56 per cent last year according to official figures

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by payno View Post
    Tell him about the gold in the hills Jim
    Yeah nice one Payno, trying to keep that quiet, we don't want another gold rush now do we
    A guy recently found a nugget in a riverbed worth £10k in Wanlockhead iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_S-V6_2004 View Post
    Ah, I forgot, there's no exports... But lots of imports?
    Lol don't get me started....

We've had our share, only a little while ago there was a theft from 2 doors away, see here https://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=104177

They've tried my door a couple of times in the last few years too, but no joy so far, live in a decent quiet area but then that's why they come isn't it?

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

2. Likes payno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've had our share, only a little while ago there was a theft from 2 doors away, see here https://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=104177

They've tried my door a couple of times in the last few years too, but no joy so far, live in a decent quiet area but then that's why they come isn't it?

Jim[/QUOTE]

You could consider a move to Lewick although might increase your commute a bit! lol
    Jaguar XF Luxury 3.0 V6 petrol, in Claret Red with barley leather, Venus alloys

previously Jaguar X Type 2.1 V6. Gone but not forgotton

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC64 View Post

Jim
    That's bad enough but my concern for our old age everywhere is that they might break in to our homes Jim.

There's no feeling of fear in these bastards. The only thing they understand is pain and I'm considering how to apply some in the event some do break in when we're older and helpless.

Boiling oil sounds good, as does 20,000 volts strapped to them.

5. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my concern for our old age everywhere Jim.

There's no feeling of fear in these bastards. The only thing they understand is pain and I'm considering how to apply some in the event some do break in when we're older and helpless.

Can't fault you Jim
    All I know is it'll be either me or them, no prisoners if it comes to it. Thieving little buggers will get what's coming to them I assure you.

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    That's bad enough but my concern for our old age everywhere is that they might break in to our homes Jim.

We are pretty much at the old and helpless stage Jim so let me know when you come up with something.

My main concern at the moment is sleeping through it all.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    The first precautions is a 360° riund-the-house camera and alarm system with a powerful horn that will wake the banshees and a couole of panic buttons to wear round our necks where we can press them at any time.

I intend to get a couple of quotes when I start feeling feeble.

That will give me time to setup the add-on pain inflicters and demobilisers.

A sleeping gas that will knock us all out until the cops get there might be a worthwhile sacrifice to nail the bastards.

Any suggestions?

Post Thanks / Like
    Just get one of these Jim
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

Post Thanks / Like
    I do love dogs payno, especially alsatians. The problem is we've not stayed in one place long enough so far.

One day, I hope to have one.

Maybe a Jag-oo-ar too!

But I must not consult wifey, you saw what happened with the X Type. Now we're stuck with a Baby Merc with a gearbox fault.

Post Thanks / Like
    So what sleeping gases are available chaps?

Post Thanks / Like
    Could leave sleeping pills by the back door with a glass of water.

I thought a bucket of Sulph under an open window might work but the fumes keep you awake all night.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast