Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel specs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jim, yes I remember your Senta's, unfortunately DGT don't do them anymore If you check your PM's, I messaged a week or so ago.

Can I ask why you fitted hub spacers and did you have 255/30's on the rear?
    Jagary, 09 XJ Sovereign 2.7 LWB Liquid Silver/Warm Charcoal & 98 4.0 X308 Aquamarine/Warm Charcoal

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a good set of Callistos with nearly new P Zeros for sale in Ruislip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Will that be 1 or 2 bottles of Scotch Philip?
    Jagary, 09 XJ Sovereign 2.7 LWB Liquid Silver/Warm Charcoal & 98 4.0 X308 Aquamarine/Warm Charcoal

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jagary View Post
    Hi Jim, yes I remember your Senta's, unfortunately DGT don't do them anymore If you check your PM's, I messaged a week or so ago.

Can I ask why you fitted hub spacers and did you have 255/30's on the rear?
    Hi Jagary, sorry no message received in my inbox?
    I would've replied....

I see they are no longer for sale on their website.
    That said, the new owner of my car called them just a month or so ago rather than check their website. He wanted another set to use as a "good" summer set relegating the originals to a winter setup.

They said they could still get them for him at that time. Did you check their website or call them?
    If checked on website, might be worth a phone call.

Tyres fitted were standard 255 / 35 / 20"

The reason , as stated that I fitted hubcentric wheel spacers, was that the originals just sat "too inboard" for my liking, even with the standard wheels. I was after a more "fitted / flush" look filling the arches and the spacers helped me achieve this.

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Just checked and found a couple of more pics and edited to try and help show you the difference.....

I've managed to edit 2 pics together almost from exactly the same angle, better showing the difference before and after

Hopefully you can see that extra 13mm or so either side REALLY fills the arches much better

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jim, I only looked on their website so better give them a call. I think you said they were copies so do they call them Senta's?

I thought that my Takoba's were 8.5J all round but, having seen your pic with the wheel spacers on, my rears seem to protrude just as much as yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12