Thread: Question about wheel compatibility: Will OEM 19" wheels fit on a 2014 V8 S ?

Post Thanks / Like

Question about wheel compatibility: Will OEM 19" wheels fit on a 2014 V8 S ?

I'm considering investing in dedicated winter wheels/tires for my 2014 V8 S, which shipped with 20" wheels. Has anyone put 19" OEM F-type wheels on their V8 S? The issue would be clearance for the larger brakes on this model. I called ~10 dealers in Canada and the northern US: 7 said it probably wouldn't work, 3 said it will. So I would like to hear from someone who has actually done it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they will fit.
    I haven't done it (my car came with 20" wheels) but it has been confirmed many times that OEM F-Type 19" wheels fit over the front 380 mm brake calipers no worries. The stock brake and wheel spec for the F-Type V6S up until very recently has been 380 mm front brakes, 326 mm rear brakes (called "High Performance" brakes) and 19" wheels, so they are a factory fit.
    Just make sure they are factory OEM F-Type 19" wheels as very few other 19" wheels (including other Jag wheels) will fit.
    The V8S came stock with the "Super Performance" brakes, 380 mm front and 376 mm rear.
    2014 F-Type S coupe, Lunar Grey, red seats and nearly all the options.
    The dearly departed - 2010 XFS and 2010 XFR.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, OzJagXFS for the thorough answer. I already see some good options on eBay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_976.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	587.8 KB 
ID:	28988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_977.jpeg 
Views:	1 
Size:	349.5 KB 
ID:	28989

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if this helps but I went from 19" wheels and tires to 20" with out any issues with a 2016 S 6.