Thread: Jaguar Virgin..

Post Thanks / Like

Jaguar Virgin..

Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the forum. Ordered my first ever Jaguar from Rybrook, Huddersfield on Tuesday. Have to wait until January for delivery.

It's an XF Portfolio in Caseium Blue, Tan Leather. I added the 825w Meridian Sound, 19inch Wheels, Digital Cockpit, Adaptive LED Lights and Privacy Glass. I'm very tempted to add the Air Conditioned seats as well.

I was hoping for something a bit sooner but unfortunately because of the spec they don't have anything ready to go.

Currently drive a 2014 Mercedes E Class E250 AMG Sport estate.

Never had a Jaguar before so am pumped about getting this one.

DH

2. Likes JimC64, C16RKC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi DH,

Welcome to soon to be Jaguar ownership, the website and forum.
    Everyone here is friendly and helpful.
    I have owned my immaculate current 2004 XJ-V8 since December 2016 and it's a brilliant car.
    My previously owned Jaguars are a 1996 3.2ltr XJ6 Sovereign and 2 x 2001 S types.

Supertrev.
    Truly immaculate 2004 XJ 350 - V8 in Jaguar Racing Green which sparkles in the strong sunshine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dowhitter View Post
    XF Portfolio in Caseium Blue, Tan Leather.
    Welcome DH!

That sounds like a rather nice colour combination
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi DH, welcome to the forum.

Roger
    HEY I THOUGHT I HAD RETIRED, Ex Auto Electrician
    2006 X Type 2.2d SE Manual Estate. Zurcon Blue Champagne/Mocca, F/R Parking sensors, ,Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Headlight Washers, Sat Nav 2012 update, 17 in Wheels, 116K Mods:- Electric Autofold Mirrors on Locking
    Simple Autofold Mirrors on Locking,http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthrea...irrors+locking
    UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=91945

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dowhitter View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just signed up to the forum. Ordered my first ever Jaguar from Rybrook, Huddersfield on Tuesday. Have to wait until January for delivery.
    It's an XF Portfolio in Caseium Blue, Tan Leather. I added the 825w Meridian Sound, 19inch Wheels, Digital Cockpit, Adaptive LED Lights and Privacy Glass. I'm very tempted to add the Air Conditioned seats as well.
    I was hoping for something a bit sooner but unfortunately because of the spec they don't have anything ready to go.

Currently drive a 2014 Mercedes E Class E250 AMG Sport estate.
    Never had a Jaguar before so am pumped about getting this one.
    DH
    Welcome aboard, good to have you here and congrats on breaking your cherry lol

The XF is a great car, you've chosen a beautiful colour combo imo, that caseium blue is gorgeous and will look stunning with the London Tan interior which I love ( I love it so much I have it in my XJ )

You'll love the cooled seats too, really nice for those 3 or 4 days of summer we get every year

Now all you have to do is WAIT...….I feel your pain, how many sleepless nights until you collect her?

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Crikey, may I say you have good taste - that is one awesome car. Like Jim, I love the colour combination!!

I hope you thoroughly enjoy Jaguar ownership - I'd love to see some pictures when you get the car, it will look amazing!!
    Regards
    Chris Clark
    2007 XJ X358 Sovereign Diesel LWB (Currently awaiting verdict after accident)
    2001 XJ Daimler Super V8 (Project car/Temporary work horse!)
    2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2.7TDi (The Wife's)

Previous... 1992 XJ40 Sovereign, 1994 XJ40 Sovereign, 2000 XJ Sovereign, 2000 Daimler V8, 2003 X350 Super V8, 2008 XJ X358 Sovereign Diesel

www.autosanity.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the fold. Sounds like you have bought yourself a nice car.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples