Thread: Dtm

Post Thanks / Like

Dtm

Quote Originally Posted by s collins View Post
    Final 2races of the season tomorrow and Sundaycurrent driver standings di resta leading paffett (4points) and Rene Rass in third place about 50 points adrift
    felt that this should be posted here as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Englishman Garry paffett wins the 2018 season dtm racing series (Mercedes)
    runner up Rene rass (Audi)
    paul di resta 3rd (Mercedes)
    The final 2 races of the season were won by Rene rass who also had a record breaking 6 consecutive race wins
    Last edited by s collins; 17-10-18 at 20:39.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by s collins View Post
    The final 2 races of the season were won by Rene rass who also had a record breaking 5 consecutive race wins
    Great, clean races this weekend. The Audi has become the best car from being the worst at the beginning of the season.

Rene won 7 races this season (last 6 in a row) but was still not champion!

Gary deserved the championship though as he has been fast and consistent all season in not always the best car - and he is a nice guy.
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 17k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 12k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mercedes is going to Formula E for 2019 and their place should be taken by Aston Martin ...
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 17k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 12k miles.

Post Thanks / Like
    how popular is this formula E going to be I can't see the appeal of watching a near silent race for me the noise is all part of it
    x type 3.0 auto sovereign and kawasaki zx10r

Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve watched some of the e racing and it looks interesting enough �� (Is there anything else on)��

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dh50 View Post
    how popular is this formula E going to be I can't see the appeal of watching a near silent race for me the noise is all part of it
    Popular - it is going into its 5th season and when you look at the crowds at the events, it seems fairly popular.

Noise - it is more scalextric than traditional internal combustion engine but sound is the least important facet of motor racing.

... but the racing is close and almost any car on the grid can win a race (still waiting for one particular manufacturer though ). There are loads of known/talented drivers in the field too which add to the interest. I have been following motor racing since as long as I can remember and find Formula E as exciting as any other racing available on free TV.

Rule it out because it is different if you will, but if you really like motor racing, you will be drawn in if you start watching

Post Thanks / Like
    Dtm starting now on freesport channel 64 free view or channel 95

Post Thanks / Like
    Race 2 on tomorrow about the same time ��