Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious withdrawal symptoms!

Post Thanks / Like

Serious withdrawal symptoms!

Had both eyes operated on last Friday (Ectropion - Google it) so am unable to drive. My son is running me around in his Hyundai which is nice. But I do miss my Jag!

Roll on recovery........................................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!

2. Likes C16RKC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope all is going well and you get back behind the wheel before too long.

You Jag will feel even better after a break from driving it
    S-Type 3.0 Manual MY2001 in Pacific Blue with Cashmere Leather Sport Seats, Sunroof, Melbourne Alloys, Premium Sound plus some other stuff ... 55k miles.
    XKR 5.0 Speed Pack MY2011 in Polaris White with Ivory/Charcoal Leather, Nevis Alloys and R-Performance Interior plus some other stuff ... 16k miles.
    Hyundai Tucson 1.6T AWD MY2016 in White Sand. Basic, comfortable and surprisingly fast and competent ... 10k miles.
    FIAT Coupe MY1997 in Steel Grey with Tan Leather ... 55k miles.

4. Thanks Irish Pappy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are not having much luck this year with your health are you. First of all your bad back (I can't remember the fancy name) and now your eyes. Perhaps it is time to buy your son a black suit and chauffeur hat along with the white clothes. I sure that he will appreciate it.

Hope you get well soon
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

6. Likes rchiv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get better soon IP. I am suffering from headaches at the moment which has stopped me doing much that I had planned to do but luckily I can drive without it affecting my concentration behind the wheel.

Roger
    HEY I THOUGHT I HAD RETIRED, Ex Auto Electrician
    2006 X Type 2.2d SE Manual Estate. Zurcon Blue Champagne/Mocca, F/R Parking sensors, ,Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Headlight Washers, Sat Nav 2012 update, 17 in Wheels, 116K Mods:- Electric Autofold Mirrors on Locking
    Simple Autofold Mirrors on Locking,http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthrea...irrors+locking
    UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=91945

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmon View Post
    You are not having much luck this year with your health are you. First of all your bad back (I can't remember the fancy name) and now your eyes. Perhaps it is time to buy your son a black suit and chauffeur hat along with the white clothes. I sure that he will appreciate it.

Hope you get well soon

Ha! thanks, you really know how to cheer a person up!

Sciatica, that is better now.............................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rchiv View Post
    Hope you get better soon IP. I am suffering from headaches at the moment which has stopped me doing much that I had planned to do but luckily I can drive without it affecting my concentration behind the wheel.

Roger
    Thanks for the thoughts, I hope you get better soon too, nothing worse than feeling crock as the Aussies put it!

Regards................................IP

10. Likes rchiv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you get better soon IP and that Sciatica can be a right pain in the backside
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

12. Thanks Irish Pappy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, IP is reading the Forum, post surgery that is... I will take that as a good sign!
    2003 S-Type 3.0, Zircon with the "Premium Package"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Type Owner View Post
    Well, IP is reading the Forum, post surgery that is... I will take that as a good sign!
    Thro' very watery eyes!

Cheers!........................................... .......IP

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeeesh, if you were a horse we'd shoot ye

Sorry to hear Pappy, hope you're back to full strength shortly and wafting around in the Jaaaaaaag

Jim
    https://postimg.cc/gallery/3i38gydiy/
    MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast