Thread: Mitsubishi Outlander - please help

Post Thanks / Like

Mitsubishi Outlander - please help

I'm looking at a hybrid Mitsubishi Outlander tomorrow with a view to maybe purchasing it. Has anyone any experience of these and if so, care to share their experience and opinions with me please. I have no knowledge of hybrid cars but I have learnt about the charging etc of this particular model. If they're as good as they appear, (mileage, accessory options, comfort, etc) then they tick all my boxes required for my day to day run around.
    My XK8 is perfectly safe, it's my BMW that will go.
    1998 XK8 coupe, Antigua blue, stainless sports exhaust system, tensioners replaced - low mileage.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't comment on a Mitsubishi but can on hybrid's. My wife has had 2 Lexus CT hybrids.

Yes they work, as she uses it mainly to potter around the area then it works perfectly. We use my Jag for long distances, the Lexus will do long journeys but is not as comfortable.

The beauty about hybrid's is that you don't suffer from range anxiety, unlike pure electrics and the economy is better than a conventional car. She normally gets 45+ pottering around and will get 60+ on a trip.
    XF MY15.5 3.0d S Portfolio Stratus Grey with Ivory interior.

3. Thanks B o B thanked for this post