Hi guys

Hope your all well.. Wow alexbrz that is cold... But I love cold and snow.. Had it not been the distance but cold and snow I'd happily of done it.. Sorry to take topic off track a little all is going well here car just seems to get better and better to drive day by day... Really having alot of fun... I'm very sure it's much more than 260 bhp wheels even spin in the 4th when gear drops... Could the piper cross cone filter be adding more bhp and breathing better than standard hence?

Also I noticed and I hope I'm not speaking too soon after the pcm update my park break error is gone... Even when trying to replicate it and it would happen guaranteed its not happening... It would always happen on around 8 or 10 starts or it would guaranteed happen if I started too quickly and not waiting at ignition 2 for 5ish secs... So today I on purpose started click click click and the car didn't start as it was too quick just blank went back to off and it said park break error but no beep as it usually does when it happens... Did 2 clicks on and it went away itself.... Tried starting again quickly starts up rapid no park break error... Let's see if it holds...

New thread on wheels coming up shortly...

Regards
AF