Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Petrol Prices Today.

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Market Bosworth Marina. CV13.
    Posts
    1,096
    Post Thanks / Like

    Petrol Prices Today.

    .

    Morning Guys,

    This morning I noticed that Hinckley Morrisons petrol is now just £1.15.8p per litre for unleaded.

    My preferred petrol station, which is next door to Aldi on the main A5 road is £1.17.7p per litre for unleaded.

    I hope it comes down even more.

    Supertrev.



    .
    Truly immaculate 2004 XJ 350 - V8 in Jaguar Racing Green which sparkles in the strong sunshine.

  2. #2
    Senior Member rchiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Orpington, Kent
    Posts
    9,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your lucky, I will paying £1.254 for diesel at the moment. At the last fill a week ago I paid £1.297.

    Roger
    HEY I THOUGHT I HAD RETIRED, Ex Auto Electrician
    2006 X Type 2.2d SE Manual Estate. Zircon Blue Champagne/Mocca, F/R Parking sensors, ,Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Headlight Washers, Sat Nav 2012 update, 17 in Wheels, 120K Mods:- Electric Autofold Mirrors on Locking
    Simple Autofold Mirrors on Locking,http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthrea...irrors+locking
    UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=91945

  3. #3
    Senior Member jberks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    2,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    I paid 1.22.7 for diesel yesterday at Costco.
    2012 XF 3.0D S Premium Luxury

  4. #4
    Senior Member Lost it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Hayling Island
    Posts
    8,410
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usually goes up at this time of year so they can take advantage of all the Xmas journeys...
    2001 3.0 SE Auto, Satnav, winter pack. Dark Blue, all the toys.
    2004 3.0 Sovereign Estate. Winter pack. Fixed. For Sale.
    2005 Estate X type 2.2 Sport.
    2000 V8 3.2 XJ8 LWB. "Prom" car. Lovely. Should sell this one too really...
    2005 "AllyCat", 3.0 XJ6 SE.
    2000 S type 4.0 V8. Latest toy.
    VFR800A and a VFR 800F

    Still beating cancer. Trevor 2, Cancer 0.

    Sure I took the Red pill....

  5. #5
    Member Drainpipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Lincolnshire mountains
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read recently on one of the fuel price comparison websites that the RAC/AA have said that, due to the price of oil and the latest tax figures, the price of petrol and diesel should be 8 or 9p per litre cheaper.
    2010 XK 5.0 Portfolio Convertible. Ultimate Black/Charcoal.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Wilds of North Norfolk
    Posts
    3,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Drainpipe View Post
    I read recently on one of the fuel price comparison websites that the RAC/AA have said that, due to the price of oil and the latest tax figures, the price of petrol and diesel should be 8 or 9p per litre cheaper.
    Baa humbug!

    Us pensioners should get the stuff for free!

    2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

  7. Likes ducmon, rchiv, S-Type Owner liked this post
  8. #7
    Senior Member Jag-Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Cambridgeshire UK.
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    Baa humbug!

    Us pensioners should get the stuff for free!

    And the very young and handsome such as myself. Instead I pay Cambridgeshire prices for derv @ £1.34 a litre.

    For posh fuel add another 10p.

    In the cold weather fuel is more dense so you might get a bit more in the winter.


  9. #8
    Senior Member Poundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alvechurch
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just buy BP Ultra and haven't got a clue what it costs, you either need it or you don't. I just worked out my XF does about 6/7k per year so if I was to shop around and save 8p a litre over the year I would save about £1 a week and just not worth the hassle. We have a Hybrid for local use and can get 90+ MPG if I keep it low speed and running mainly on battery.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

  10. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    extreme west of west mids
    Posts
    738
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poundy View Post
    I just buy BP Ultra and haven't got a clue what it costs, you either need it or you don't. I just worked out my XF does about 6/7k per year so if I was to shop around and save 8p a litre over the year I would save about £1 a week and just not worth the hassle. We have a Hybrid for local use and can get 90+ MPG if I keep it low speed and running mainly on battery.
    I'm the same, usually use Shell V power but just filled up at Morrisons for 114.7 (10p / l discount) Missus has Lexus CT hybrid for short journeys. low speed? wot's that?
    XF MY15.5 3.0d S Portfolio Stratus Grey with Ivory interior.

  11. #10
    Senior Member Poundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Alvechurch
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarsmate View Post
    I'm the same, usually use Shell V power but just filled up at Morrisons for 114.7 (10p / l discount) Missus has Lexus CT hybrid for short journeys. low speed? wot's that?
    Ours is the Lexus CT Hybrid, the low speed is when it's flat out lol! Especially after having a run out on my Honda BlackBird
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •