Thread: XK Stormforce Cover

Post Thanks / Like

XK Stormforce Cover

I have a nearly new CoverZone Stormforce 4 Layer Cover for sale. It will fit all XK models.

Used rarely purchased less than three months ago, in excellent condition (as new) comes in makers bag.

£100 no offers - buyer to pay postage. I will drop off at Post Office or Couriering Service if requested.

Thanks Paul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Evening Paul,
    I would like to buy the cover if it is still available. Can you please let me know how you would like payment , I can do a direct transfer or post a cheque, which ever is best for you. The postage can either be added to your payment or I may be able to arrange for Hermes to collect ( will need a package size/weight and an address) . Please let me know what is best,

Kind regards, Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul,
    I still have the cover and will gladly post it to you tomorrow if you wish for me to do that ? Royal Mail or courier or I will drop off at a Hermes collection point near me. Please let me know your preferred option.
    Size of package including storage bag:- weight less than 2kgs, Length 500mm x Height 300mm x Width 200mm

Payment no issue for me either way what ever suits you.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed on the delivery.

Thanks Paul.