Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vandalism

Post Thanks / Like
    I am waiting for my order of these to arrive

Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

2. Likes payno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it happens again, make a copy of the evidence and give it to his father. Make him aware that any further incidents and you’ll provide the authorities with all evidence to date.

Any decent parent will ensure it doesn’t reoccur.
    Jim.
    2012 XKR Black pack, Speed Pack, Aero pack, Rat pack. Past:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe, 2009 XK 5.0L Portfolio in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this whole incident rang a bell so to speak. Take a look at this guy caught on a dashcam keying a Aston https://www.jaguarforum.com/showthre...l=1#post855385

I have had my car key'd its not nice. Recently someone has 'stuck the boot in' too on one of my rear panels. How do I know? A great big boot mark and cracked paintwork.
    2003 Zircon Blue XKR Convertible.
    It's in the detail.
    [SIZE=4]

For a list of most topics written in this 'Story' Please click here.

Cannot see any photos? PHOTOBUCKET FIX please CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION

Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to see what the quality of the Little Acorn camera is like, let me know & I'll upload something to youtube & post a link.
    2007 XJ diesel Sovereign
    KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Ducati Supersport S

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes please with one at night please
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Post Thanks / Like
    This car looks like an XK8/R too. Some nasty people about, skip to 56 seconds.

2003 Zircon Blue XKR Convertible.
    It's in the detail.
    [SIZE=4]

For a list of most topics written in this 'Story' Please click here.

Cannot see any photos? PHOTOBUCKET FIX please CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are 3 representative clips.
    I imagine that security cameras and car cams would have a greater depth of field.
    The advantages of a wildlife cam is that it's relatively cheap, totally weatherproof and easy to camouflage.
    As you will see, in daylight it records in colour, and at night it uses infra red for black & white.

2007 XJ diesel Sovereign
    KTM 1290 SuperDuke R
    Ducati Supersport S

9. Thanks ducmon thanked for this post
    Likes frankc, ducmon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just what I am looking for.

Thank you very much.
    Grumpy Old Git
    Napoléon Bonaparte

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12