Thread: Germany tax surplus

Post Thanks / Like

Germany tax surplus

German finance minister has of 12.3 billion euros surplus from the 2018 taxes. Now this very nice just think what could be done for the citizens who money it is.

1. Reduce the taxes paid, at the moment Germany has one of the highest tax rate in the world.

2 improve the infrastructure such as the internet. Romania has better internet than Germany.

3 refurbish schools, swimming pools, hospital. Millions are required to repair them.

4 improve the living standards of citizens who are living in total poverty. It is now normal to see Germans in the cities collecting bottles for their deposit. These people are not alcoholics, drug users rather people where the state pension is so low that they can not pay all their bills and eat.

However this is not the case. They are going to use 11.2 billion for refugees . No wonder people are so angry about Merkels open door policy and are supporting the AFD more and more.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

2. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64, Poundy, Spudgun!, Lost it, Rhyl46 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Angela Merkel, what a lot that woman has to answer for and not only from a German perspective

Not only this but I've seen some of the rallies and protests due to all the other issues being raised by the open door policy. You have my sympathies as it will be a lot harder to undo what has been done, if at all possible

Jim
    My_XJ_X351_ownership_thread

My_XJ_X358_ownership_thread

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought she wasn't in charge any more? Plus her being an "East Germany" refugee, she might just have a bit more sympathy?

And... I see India are planning to put three men in orbit.

Tell me again... Why does the UK, us tax payers give them £98,000,000 in aid?
    2001 3.0 SE Auto, Satnav, winter pack. Dark Blue, all the toys.
    2004 3.0 Sovereign Estate. Winter pack. Fixed. For Sale.
    2005 Estate X type 2.2 Sport.
    2000 V8 3.2 XJ8 LWB. "Prom" car. Lovely. Should sell this one too really...
    2005 "AllyCat", 3.0 XJ6 SE.
    2000 S type 4.0 V8. Latest toy.
    VFR800A and a VFR 800F

Still beating cancer. Trevor 2, Cancer 0.

Sure I took the Red pill....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmon View Post
    German finance minister has of 12.3 billion euros surplus from the 2018 taxes. Now this very nice just think what could be done for the citizens who money it is.

They are going to use 11.2 billion for refugees . No wonder people are so angry about Merkels open door policy and are supporting the AFD more and more.

She would be a lot more popular if she promised to use the money to DEPORT refugees / asylum seekers and to stop any more entering.

Stupid woman - she is one of "Vote Leave's" best friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost it View Post
    I thought she wasn't in charge any more? Plus her being an "East Germany" refugee, she might just have a bit more sympathy?

And... I see India are planning to put three men in orbit.

Tell me again... Why does the UK, us tax payers give them £98,000,000 in aid?

She is still in charge and I think that she will stay there until she is able to take over from the Tusk position in the EU. Or maybe she is after Junkers job.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

Post Thanks / Like
    I personally think her supporting the refugee's is an excellent idea! The more she spends on them the better. I think we should send her a few thousand of ours. We keep going on about building more houses a million are needed. So if we sent her our refugees that desperately need homes it would solve her problem and the refugees problems too. Or is that not politically correct these days?
    2003 Zircon Blue XKR Convertible.
    It's in the detail.
    [SIZE=4]

For a list of most topics written in this 'Story' Please click here.

Cannot see any photos? PHOTOBUCKET FIX please CLICK HERE FOR SOLUTION

8. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been wondering if I could apply for refugee status after a hard Brexit. I may as well have my slice of the cake as it is a lot money but only if I don't have to become a German. What do you guys think about it?
    Grumpy Old Git
    Napoléon Bonaparte

Post Thanks / Like
    We'd have to pretend to threaten your life should you think to return, to build your credibility ducmon.

You know, send you hate mail, a cut off toenail painted to look like blood, a mouldy half-chewed Bratwurst, a broken Stein...

You tell us what else!