View Poll Results: Do we leave on WTO rules or leave with a deal ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • WTO

13 65.00%
  • DEAL

7 35.00%
Page 395 of 402 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4016

Thread: The countdown to Brexit thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hadj View Post
    Actually, a compatriot is also a colleague, but let's take your narrow minded view to be true for now. So what you are saying is that the French were never our compatriots, meaning they were never united as nation with us, following your narrow minded view. But if that were true, then they can never have had any juridical claims over our land, but wait, if they never had any juridical claims over our land, then what was all this hullabaloo over Brexit about?
    Simon, I cannot clarify my position any more, you are just not getting it.

I get the impression, inspired by others that seem to agree, that neither are you reading my explanatory posts nor are you inclined to post logical and/or reasonable narrative that makes any sense or real meaning.

As a consequence and having stayed up quite late in the hope of being able to educate you, I am now going to sign off and leave you to the seemingly surrogate world in which you wish to exist and consign you to the list of the great unlearned and unwashed who are sadly resistant to the offer of good sense and sound judgement.

Some may refer to such an online individual as a 'troll'. I could not possibly comment.
    Lexus IS250 SE-L V6 (06) ... sadly it had to happen (I blame ULEZ)!
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize ... FOR SALE

2. Thanks s collins thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Respect for quoting a gay poet Stewart, now I know your emotions (not pertaining to your particular sexuality) Perhaps you could answer my question?

Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough Rowley, you copped out, I quite understand, most likely your wallet does the talking. Good night

Post Thanks / Like
    Hadj do you suffer with little Willi syndrome ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hadj View Post
    Respect for quoting a gay poet Stewart, now I know your emotions (not pertaining to your particular sexuality) Perhaps you could answer my question?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
    Which wind, though, you might wonder - The Wind in the Willows, perhaps with that buffoon Toad; who would be less out of place in a Jaguar forum than someone that springs to mind.
    Oh, there you are; yes, I think a silly "parp, parp" from toad would be mildly amusing; and you, unfortunately, are not.
    Where was I?
    Oh yes winds and answers.
    I'll forget the winds, like the Bora, Mistral or Sirocco, which give their names to cars, would you believe, and are more appropriate for a car forum.
    So, to THE answer.
    You must know what is coming, eh?
    It is, of course, FORTY TWO.
    I am looking forward to the silence!
    Workhorse: "Ounce" - White Jag X-Type Estate 2.2D 2009 Executive auto.
    Fun: "La Gata Negra" - All black (Haria) Pug RCZ 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
    Runabout: "Purple People Eater" - Purple Pug 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
    Sack shifter: "Animal" - Dirty Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2007.

7. Likes hadj liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Collins, I honestly don't know. Are you offering me an explanation for your friends' illogical persistence with all things Brexit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow, which is in fact now today, I have a few jobs lined up, so toodle pip, I'm done.
    A few hours kip to recharge and off we go again.
    I thought that retirement would bring leisure, however -
    never being a good predictor of the future, what comes round the next corner is not quite what was expected
    ergo - plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
    I am looking forward to the silence!
    Workhorse: "Ounce" - White Jag X-Type Estate 2.2D 2009 Executive auto.
    Fun: "La Gata Negra" - All black (Haria) Pug RCZ 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
    Runabout: "Purple People Eater" - Purple Pug 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
    Sack shifter: "Animal" - Dirty Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2007.

10. Likes hadj liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone from birth is gifted with an opinion hadj however everyone’s opinions aren’t necessarily the same or negotiable,
    doesn’t that sound pretty much like your opinion aswell hadj ? however when someone begins using abuse in order to alter another persons opinion it could well be considered an act of bullying,sound familiar hadj ?
    you would be better taking your aggression on to Twatter or the book of faces

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually Mr Collins, would you like me to repost a few of the replies I have had on this very forum? On the otherhand, if you are accusing me of bullying, then please qualify your accusations.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are happy to qualify our alleged allegations, but not at any price.

Page 395 of 402 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399 ... LastLast