Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354

Thread: The countdown to Brexit thread

Post Thanks / Like
    So the Cards are finally laid on the table, no short extension unless Parliament vote and pass the EU's deal, cleverly disguised as Theresa May's deal. So are we still of the opinion that no deal is better than a bad deal?

The only other forseeable future option in my book could be that they suggest a longer extension so they can take all that's on offer away and replace it with a more costly deal to the UK.

Which way will the hard Brexiteers jump now? are they still committed or are they all mouth and trousers? Where is my popcorn (and Australian Passport)
    Last edited by Poundy; Yesterday at 18:46.
    64 Plate RSport 3.0D All Black, Ceramic coated, self healing front car wrap, 19" alloys

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyl46 View Post
    Great idea........................ wait who'd vote for a short grey haired bloke with a beard, nah maybe not LOL !!

Are you describing Mr Corbyn here. I thought he rode a bike or drives a Lada and I very surprised to hear that he drives a Jaguar and is a member of This honourable house (forum).

😎

Post Thanks / Like
    ex - 2002 X-Type 2.5 V6; 1995 XJ Sport 3.2; 1998 Mercedes C180 Elegance; VW Passat 2.0TDI (140); Audi A4 Avant 2.0TDI; Nissan Qashqai 1.5dCi; Current - 2007 XJ 4.2 V8 Sovereign, and occasionally an Electric Wheelchair!

It wasn't me! A big boy done it and ran away.

4. Likes Jimbov8, payno, S-Type Owner, s collins liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ducmon View Post
    Are you describing Mr Corbyn here. I thought he rode a bike or drives a Lada and I very surprised to hear that he drives a Jaguar and is a member of This honourable house (forum).

Ducmon, while Mr Corbyn and I do share some distinguished features I don't believe he'd even know what an XKR was LOL
    2007 Slate Grey 4.2 XK-R Convertible
    Jagwrangler one touch roof and rear windows mod. Rear spoiler antenna and boot lid amplifier upgrade. Fuse 19 switch installed discretely below dash/steering wheel. Red stuff brake pads. Replacement white "R" caliper decals.

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354