Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading up....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RWD3M View Post
    I can see how you would tire of that.

I had an X Type that got through them at an alarming rate until I replaced them all with Poly ones. Not that I would do that on an XJ mind you, far too harsh!

How are you getting on with your XE?

Richard.
    The car is doing OK, and I'm getting close to 12k miles having taken it over at 10.2k miles. Car will be 2 years old on 5th May, and I have 15 months of the original warranty to run, then a year of the Jaguar Approved warranty. Keeping the ignition key in your pocket instead of inserting it into the ignition slot does take some getting used to. Only thing I miss is the sublime interior of the XJ, and the silky V6. The 4-cylinder Ingenium has enough performance for me, but is a bit of a growler. My first diesel EVER !

Car came with the tyre blow-up kit so I went on the internet and now have a virtually new space-saver spare and jack/wheelbrace holder. HOwever now the boot floor doesnt fit, so I've ordered the correct one from the local main agent. £185 ! They seem a pretty good dealership, and I know their spares guy quite well. My old XJ is now back on the road, sold via a small dealer in Derby.
    Fleet manager (!!) of: -
    XE Portfolio 180 AWD 2017
    VW New Beetle 2009
    MG Midget 1500 1977
    MG TF 135 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, just hope Brexit doesnt delay my delivery date, supposed to be late May/early June, but who knows......
    2013 XF 2.2 D Luxury

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12