Thread: Difference between XFS Porfolio and XFS Premium Luxury

Post Thanks / Like

Difference between XFS Porfolio and XFS Premium Luxury

Hi,

I would really appreciate some help I'm.looking at buying used jaguar XFS but I'm struggling to find the difference between the XFS PORTFOLIO and the XFS PREMIUM LUXURY

does anyone know the difference between the two.

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Well basically, the Portfolio is the top of the range, what used to be called "Sovereign". This might help you : -

https://www.parkers.co.uk/jaguar/xf/...and-equipment/
    Fleet manager (!!) of: -
    XE Portfolio 180 AWD 2017
    VW New Beetle 2009
    MG Midget 1500 1977
    MG TF 135 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had both. The main difference is the cabin trim and sound system. On the facelift model I think a lot of optional extras became standard. I wouldn't go below a PL as that has memory on the seats as standard. Xenon was optional on the pre-facelift PL.

e.g. Portfolio seats are heated and cooled with more adjustment settings. headlining is suede. Think the side 'gills' are chromed and you may get different sill plates.

But a PL can have optional extras added, as can a portfolio, when ordering. My previous PL had reversing camera which was listed on the invoice as an extra. The portfolio has it as standard I think.

Basically find the cars you like and compare carefully, If you can get the build spec from Topix that will help, shows what was fitted and what was not. Then you pays your money.
    XF MY15.5 3.0d S Portfolio Stratus Grey with Ivory interior.