Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Victors book

Post Thanks / Like

Victors book

Has any body got a copy of Victors book you could lend me ? It seems to be out of print ,and not a copy in the local library , I have trawled charity shop etc . I have been informed its just the right size and weight to keep HER in check with a few flics of the tome . Apparently it has a few good tip on how to handle the females in our midst .

Post Thanks / Like
    Aaah, sorry to say the book is now a collectors item, jealously guarded to stop any light fingered characters. They are very rare (a bit like rocking horse manure).
    You say 'a few good tips'....... it's packed, cover to cover with the secrets of keeping our dear ladies on the straight and narrow. If there were just one tip I would say 'remind them regularly what was said on the fateful day................Love, Honour, AND OBEY.
    It's a little known fact that I never had to go to Mrs V's father to ask for her hand in marriage............he came to me and begged me to take her off his hands. I think he waited while I was slightly the worse for drink before he asked.
    A very cynical grumpy old man
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - What a ride, where are the wimmin?"

3. Thanks Monty0137 thanked for this post
    Likes ducmon, rchiv, Monty0137, Peterthejagman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard a rumour that ISIS has bought them all up and they bow to your superior knowledge of how to treat the female of the species
    S TYPE R 2003
    BMW M3 EVOLUTION 1998
    You can not beat me in a argument
    I am too stupid to know when I am beaten

5. Likes Victor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    How much was the dowry offered Victor? Inquiring minds want to know...
    2003 S-Type 3.0, Zircon with the "Premium Package"...

Post Thanks / Like
    What is the title of this wonderful tome,please?

You never know,there may well be a stray copy in the wilds of North Norfolk.....

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect!) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it not available on Kindle ?!
    Jaguar XF Luxury 3.0 V6 petrol, in Claret Red with barley leather, Venus alloys

previously Jaguar X Type 2.1 V6. Gone but not forgotton

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not been able to find a German translation either. I even had a look in the British library but it has been stolen, The rumour is that the Duke of Edinburgh took it to keep the Queen in her place.
    Grumpy Old Git
    “When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.”
    Napoléon Bonaparte

2003 (botox) S type 3.0 sport with manual gearbox, as rare as rocking horse apples

10. Likes Irish Pappy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by S-Type Owner View Post
    How much was the dowry offered Victor? Inquiring minds want to know...
    He just said "I'll buy you a pint if you'll take her"....................that clinched it for me, if a fella is offering to buy the beer I can't resist
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming - What a ride, where are the wimmin?"

12. Likes rchiv liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    What is the title of this wonderful tome,please?

You never know,there may well be a stray copy in the wilds of North Norfolk.....

'Treat em mean, keep em keen'
    An essential guide for training and control of wimmin.
    Late 2004 2.7D auto
    Connoisseur of Fine Ales

Post Thanks / Like
    A friend of a friend of a friend's friend says he found a 3 kilogram leather-bound edition in Milano (or it could have been Florence? Rome? Pisa? Memory sometimes fails me at critical times!) with the title "Come Conquistare la Devozione di tua Moglie!" - signed by "V"!

Is that one authentic, Vic?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast