Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which BTUM???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by V8driver View Post
    I replaced the module in the trunk, I fitted a proper FAKRA antenna to it as well, it’ll be fine once I run it in the cabin 
    It is a proper Bluetooth Antenna? The reason I ask is that the original fit antenna is installed in the trunk so should be ok.

I have the BTUM installed in my X, and rather than connect it under the centre console I just left it in the boot and I get a perfect signal.
    X-Type Sport 2.5 V6 AWD Auto MY2002 79K miles Platinum Cranberry leather sports seats

www.xtype.uk

Retrofits: Climate Control (from manual ac), touch screen, LED interior, facelift multi-function steering wheel, bluetooth, voice, message centre, facelift center console/sliding arm rest, ACM, facelift door cards, powerfold mirrors, powerfold on lock, clear side repeaters, puddle lights, rear electric windows, parking aid, 'JagDroid' Android, front/rear cameras, Nextbase Duo Dashcam

Post Thanks / Like
    It is, I even checked itís firmly attached when the signal was so poor... I figured it might be the proximity to the wiring loom or the amp/speakers/DVD/Jag Voice etc but as others have been fine Iím guessing itís just me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234