Thread: Alloy wheels for X Type what to get

Post Thanks / Like

Alloy wheels for X Type what to get

Hello everyone. I have a question regarding alloys for my X Type. Currently has the standard 16” but I wanted to upgrade to 18”. However I can’t seem to find anything nice that suits the car. Is there any website out there where it will give me an option to see how alloys look on a car?
    Jaguar X Type 2001 Y Reg
    2.5 V6 in Jaguar Racing Green

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to ask this question in the dedicated X type forum. https://www.jaguarforum.com/f26/

If you are interested I have four genuine Jag X type Proteus wheels for sale. They have legal tyres which admittedly are a bit old but the wheels are in good order. Also a correct size space saver spare.

Send a PM if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1040011.1.JPG  
    2.5 Sport Premium

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ImranZafar View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a question regarding alloys for my X Type. Currently has the standard 16” but I wanted to upgrade to 18”. However I can’t seem to find anything nice that suits the car. Is there any website out there where it will give me an option to see how alloys look on a car?
    If you or a pal are reasonably good with photoshop (or similar) You can take a side view of your car and paste various styles of wheels onto the image.
    This can also be done with the Paint program. You should be able to get different wheel designs using Google images.

Regards.................................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!