Thread: ...messed up

Post Thanks / Like

...messed up

I messed up on a blind date, last night.

The meal went ok and we were drinking coffee when she enquired "what's your pet hate?"

"Well", I said, " it doesn't like anything pushed up its arse...…"
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc

2. Likes Jimbov8, payno, Poundy, Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it depends on your pet.....

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    I guess it depends on your pet.....

Not sure we want to know what happens in the Wilds of North Norfolk. No wait. I want to know now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StokieChris View Post
    I messed up on a blind date, last night.

The meal went ok and we were drinking coffee when she enquired "what's your pet hate?"

"Well", I said, " it doesn't like anything pushed up its arse...…"
    Anyway, I said to her "do you want mind blowing *** with a man with loads of staying power?"

"No", she retorted!

I said, "Great!! You've come to the right fella...."
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    Not sure we want to know what happens in the Wilds of North Norfolk. No wait. I want to know now.
    If this,or Cambridgeshire,was a sheep growing area,you would not have to ask.....but there are a lot of turkey's around here....

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

7. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    If this,or Cambridgeshire,was a sheep growing area,you would not have to ask.....but there are a lot of turkey's around here....

Ah, the ole turkey gobble. Yes I remember the good old days too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bernard Matthews has a lot to answer for!