Thread: 2002 xkr no power to passenger seat

Post Thanks / Like

2002 xkr no power to passenger seat

hi i am a new member on here this is my first post. just purchased 2002 xkr have fixed a few problems so far but this one i cant seem to solve, i have the passenger seat with no power, have changed the drivers module which is fully working to the passenger seat but still not working, 20 amp fuse is ok. somebody has been here before as the module was hanging down with the plastic broken i have repaired the plastic on both modules, also someone has uncoupled the air bag connection under the seat, air bag light is on, re connected plug but air bag light still on,on start up air bag light flashes 1 7. then stays on,there is also a stray connector it has two wires pink & grey/pink & orange but cant find anywhere that it plugs into, but the other end goes into the seat motor. please any ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.

As your post is not really a "How to Use the Forum" sort of question, you really would be better posting in the specific area for your car:

https://www.jaguarforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30
    2000 Jaguar X308 4.0
    1973 Jensen Interceptor Mk III 7.2
    1969 Jensen Interceptor Mk I 6.3

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, post moved to the correct section
    Rory - Jaguar Forum Administrator - Help Support the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.
    Check the seat operation with ignition on. Drivers side works at all times, passenger only when ignition on. Fooled me too!.
    There is a risk of PCB track damage on the module, search this and there are good "how to" guides to show how it can be repaired.
    2000 XK8 convertible, 2004 X-type Diesel.