Thread: My new X Type

Post Thanks / Like

My new X Type

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010230 (2).JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	774.1 KB 
ID:	31059Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010231 (2).jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	477.1 KB 
ID:	31060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010232 (2).jpg 
Size:	554.0 KB 
ID:	31061Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010233 (2).JPG 
Size:	588.0 KB 
ID:	31062Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010234.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	404.9 KB 
ID:	31063

The new X Type bought on 30/06/19

76k and an almost full mot.

It has had 4 new injectors and the turbo reconditioned as a precaution

Only 2 owners and mostly Jaguar service history.

Took it out for a run today and enjoyed it, Give it a wash and polish, Will have some more pampering when i get time, back to work tomorrow and might not be home until Friday.

Sorry about the quality of photos, (lampost and wheelie bin ) lol.
    2005 Jaguar X Type, 2.0 Diesel

2. Thanks MarkFY thanked for this post
    Likes MarkFY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010230 (2).JPG 
Size:	774.1 KB 
ID:	31059

The new X Type bought on 30/06/19

76k and an almost full mot.

It has had 4 new injectors and the turbo reconditioned as a precaution

Only 2 owners and mostly Jaguar service history.

Took it out for a run today and enjoyed it, Give it a wash and polish, Will have some more pampering when i get time, back to work tomorrow and might not be home until Friday.

Sorry about the quality of photos, (lampost and wheelie bin ) lol.
    Nice looking X Russ, Enjoy!

Just keep an eye on that offside outer sill!
    X-Type Sport 2.5 V6 AWD Auto MY2002 80,200mls Platinum Cranberry leather sports seats

www.xtype.uk - For Everything X-Type

Retrofits: Climate Control (from manual ac), touch screen, LED interior, facelift steering wheel, bluetooth, voice, message centre, facelift center console/sliding arm rest, ACM, facelift door cards, powerfold mirrors, powerfold on lock, clear side repeaters, puddle lights, rear electric windows, parking aid, JagDroid, front/rear cameras, Nextbase 522GW+Rear Dashcam

Post Thanks / Like
    Great looking car Russ.

Roger
    HEY I THOUGHT I HAD RETIRED, Ex Auto Electrician
    2006 X Type 2.2d SE Manual Estate. Zircon Blue Champagne/Mocca, F/R Parking sensors, ,Auto Lights, Auto Wipers, Headlight Washers, Sat Nav 2012 update, 17 in Wheels, 120K Mods:- Electric Autofold Mirrors on Locking
    Simple Autofold Mirrors on Locking,http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthrea...irrors+locking
    UPDATE YOUR SIGNATURE http://www.jaguarforum.com/showthread.php?t=91945

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice looking car there Russ, I'm sure you'll enjoy her.

Please be sure to come back and update the thread with any developments as you progress

Happy motoring

Jim
    My_XJ_X351_ownership_thread

My_XJ_X358_ownership_thread

Wife's_X_type

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Jim.
    I will update especially when she has had a really good polish etc.

I am relaxing with a small Jack Daniels before going to bed and getting up for that dreaded thing called work. I actually might be heading to Scotland tomorrow with the truck, possibly Glasgow, Kinross or Aberdeen, or even all three, I have ordered a few service bits for it and they will be delivered ready for next weekend.

Russ

7. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cheers Jim.
    I will update especially when she has had a really good polish etc.

I am relaxing with a small Jack Daniels before going to bed and getting up for that dreaded thing called work. I actually might be heading to Scotland tomorrow with the truck, possibly Glasgow, Kinross or Aberdeen, or even all three, I have ordered a few service bits for it and they will be delivered ready for next weekend.

Russ
    Nice one Russ....

Funny that you should be headed to Glasgow tomorrow from South Wales. I'm in Glasgow and drove to South Wales last week AND back, around a little under 900 miles, Cardiff, Pontypridd and Penderyn, Neath etc were the destinations.

I'm on the outskirts of Glasgow in Cumbernauld, end of the M73 so if you're passing and have time, the kettles usually on.

Safe trip, watch for marked / unmarked / cameras etc on the 74 as they're everywhere

Jim

Wife's_X_type

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Pontypridd

Get up to Scotland regular Jim but never know until that day, Usually leave on a Monday or Wednesday. Our trucks are up there every week.

If i ever get time and i can park a 40ft truck i shall take you up on a cuppa.

10. Likes JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Pontypridd

Get up to Scotland regular Jim but never know until that day, Usually leave on a Monday or Wednesday. Our trucks are up there every week.

If i ever get time and i can park a 40ft truck i shall take you up on a cuppa.
    Small world Russ, small world.

An ex colleague of mine lived there for a long time, Upper Church village. I have customers down that way, Tarmac, Hanson etc, Mrs C and I also had a great weekend at Bryn Mawr spa retreat, beautiful place.

Yes if you do have time, definitely pop by and have a catch up, check out our X type ( god knows what state it'll be in and the XJ ) and welcome to a cuppa etc.

Shoot me a message if you're around with your number and I'll call you or vice versa.

Incidentally what trucking company are you with? I know of Owens haulage from Wales as my uncle used to put a lot of work their way

Jim

Wife's_X_type

Post Thanks / Like
    C.J.Bird

Based near the Royal Mint in Llantrisant