Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: We buy any car result...

Post Thanks / Like
    Just put mine in, 2.2 SE Auto, 84,000 miles, full service history, dealers are asking £5k for similar cars, they offered £2k. If I was selling it, I'd rather deal with a few divvys and get £3500 to £4000 for it than let that shower of thieves have it.

When my father in law had to stop driving 3 years ago, my brother in law put his 520 BMW on. It was an 04, low mileage, full BMW history, full spec (cost 34k when the brother in law bought it new) and WBAC offered £1500. A local Toyota dealer took it in a straight sale for £2700.

A lot of the cars they buy go straight to Auction, may as well cut out the middleman and stick it in yourself..
    2009 (09) X-Type 2.2D SE Auto, Barbados Alloys Trim: Leather Ivory St Oyster Upr R/Wood 09 Paint: Tektite 2063 Grey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh come on, man up, are you really saying you cant deal with these people. Its always been like that, you just tell them to F*** off.

And isn't that what WBAC are doing. Offering you far less than the going rate? stringing you along, knocking the already way too low offer down more?

I have also had experiences similar to those in the posts above. Like I say, just F*** em off. Ethier that or park it up in the garden and forget about it for the next 25 years.

I dont know, moaning about WBAC and moaning about private sales what do you want to do then?

Id rather tell a few d*** heads to F***ck off until a genuine buyer comes along with £1000's more and they will if its priced keen.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course WBAC offer less than the expected auction price they buy cars to sell quickly at a profit . They no doubt have to pay auction fees and VAT on any profit they make . Does anyone expect them to buy a car offering the same as they would get in auction ? They are not motor traders in the sense of selling cars with warranties at retail prices . Autotrader will give you a valuation based on trade in prices and private seller prices .
    Jaguar XKR x150 Cabriolet 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    WBAC is owned by British Car Auctions

Post Thanks / Like
    one hundred and eeeeeighttttyyyyy.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456