Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We buy any car result...

Post Thanks / Like

We buy any car result...

Whilst idling my time working away from home I submitted details of my Jag to the above site: not selling, just curious. Sov spec remember. Now , I'm a realist: though she's in absolutely lovely nick (details on my sig below) with FSH.... at least until I bought her August last year, but have kept all receipts for parts self-fitted, it's an unpopular model thanks to Twatemy Clarkson et al, is high miles but not for age at 131k, has recently had new DMF etc fitted at 100k. Refurbed wheels, absolutely solid sills, 11 months MoT etc etc.

So, mes Jaguarè bon amis, and without cheating by putting your own Jag details in (you'd maybe weep..) guess their valuation of my X400.

The first correct spot-on guess wins a five quid donation by me to Cancer Research UK in your name.

Have some fun and do some good!

PS: I entered details of my Wife's Mini Cooper (new BMW Mini design ) out of increasing curiosity: absolutely immaculate unmarked condition, top spec, low miles, dealer trade in book price £8750.... £4000 offered from WBAC.

At least burglars don't make you look at their own scummy reality as they rob you blind. I hope their Mums are proud of them. Mine wouldn't be if it were me. Thieving c***s. Of the highest order. Owned by BCA last time I looked: probably now owned by that lanky condescending cockwhisker off of Dragons Den. With the right-on patterned socks. Yeah, him. That w****r. Maybe I made that up. But he's still a c**t. A proper rich one. Sorry, had to get that rant out. Deborah Meaden: same category.
    Last edited by JohnW; 02-07-19 at 18:31.
    2.2D X Type Sovereign. 57 reg, Indigo blue metallic. 118k when bought mid August, now at 130k. Everything works! (So far....) Niggly jobs and servicing sorted, but always something to do for a tinkerer! New MoT with no advisories.

2. Likes Villanova27, JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    £650
    Jim.
    2012 XKR Black pack, Speed Pack, Aero pack, Rat pack. Past:-87'XJS 3.6L, 93'XJ40 3.2L gold, 95'XJ6 4.0L sport, 00'XJ8 3.2L sport, 2005 XK8 4.2L coupe, 2009 XK 5.0L Portfolio in that order and enjoyed all of 'em.

I do not offer advice, I only say what I would do with the set of circumstances presented. Your choice always.

Post Thanks / Like
    £375 ... good game, good game!

PS ... make it a tenner you tight git ... although I'd be very surprised if anyone get's it spot on!
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Because it is an fantastic colour, £895.00
    2006 XK Convertible, 4.2, Indigo Blue with Ivory/Slate Blue, 20" Sentas, chrome grilles & gills, XK60-type body kit & exhaust tails.
    2017 420d Gran Coupe Sport which I delightedly give back when my gardening leave finishes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Villanova27 View Post
    Because it is an fantastic colour, £895.00

Not sure that WBAC.com take account of colour do they? All I remember from years ago is that their algorithmic styled response is so notoriously stingy that the value given will be nowhere near realistic ... especially in the eyes of Forum dwellers!
    So my stab is absolutely no reflection on your otherwise lovely car JohnW ... no offence meant at all!
    2005 (55) X-type 2.0d S saloon ~ Zircon/Champagne/Belize.

7. Likes Villanova27 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    £180 just because, like insurance, the valuations are rubbish.
    And it is not their valuation that counts for us.
    2005 X-type 2.2D estate 16" wheels & michelin snow tyres for the winter season

Post Thanks / Like
    at a guess a steal at £325
    2005 x type 2.0D estate sport in black

Post Thanks / Like
    £550.

Back in 2015, fella I worked with, we put his XF up on there as he was selling it. 63 plate 3.0 V6 diesel Premium Luxury, avg miles. They offered £15k He got £27k trade in on a brand new Range Rover.
    2009 (09) X-Type 2.2D SE Auto, Barbados Alloys Trim: Leather Ivory St Oyster Upr R/Wood 09 Paint: Tektite 2063 Grey.

Post Thanks / Like
    £150................
    2005 55 reg 06MY 2.0D Sovereign.
    Jaguar Racing Green - HGZ

Post Thanks / Like
    They’re always perplexingly low (yes they want to turn a profit, but come on!!) so £450?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast