Thread: Is a 10inch one better?

Post Thanks / Like

Is a 10inch one better?

Ha! not quite what you may think.

With diminishing mobility, I find it difficult when I'm parked and come to reverse out.
    It seems that a good proportion of the population wish to commit suicide using me as the medium of their demise!

I am thinking of installing a front and rear camera system that uses a 10inch clip on mirror display.
    One thing that concerns me though, is that the display is clipped on to the existing rear view mirror. I would hate anything that smacked of aftermarket.

Has anyone fitted one of these units? There are plenty offered for sale at really reasonable prices.

Would like to hear from you.....................................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Ip
    Stan Billings (stanboy) has a set up like this in his s , spoke to him a while ago at a meet and he seemed pleased with it, maybe worth messaging him
    Andy
    Last edited by Andy ross; 27-07-19 at 16:04.
    S type 2.7 se

Post Thanks / Like
    Just wrote a long reply to this and thought I was smart and saved it once or twice. An email came in that distracted me, and not thinking copied something else to add to the post.
    When I returned to finish off and pressed "paste" of course only got the last bit......................Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sometimes when I'm writing I get an "automatic save" notification. Is it possible to retrieve messages that have been automatically saved? If so how?

Thanks......................................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!