Thread: E pace keeps breaking, bad customer service experience

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation E pace keeps breaking, bad customer service experience

Hello,

I've been having issues with e pace. The car was purchased one year ago and has been in and out of service for 7 months now. They had to take the engine out twice already, strip down the interior of the car etc.

It's been less than a month since last service and the car drives but feels more like a 10 y.o. car than a year old: , engine sounds weird, fuel efficiency down, antifreeze must be leaking or something, the interior makes squeaking noises and so on... I don't even want to use it anymore, it's too much of a headache at this point. Shouldn't Jaguar Land Rover either replace the car or take it back since it's under warranty?

Customer service hasn't been of much help so far('we're looking into it') so I thought I'd look online for advice...

Thanks,
    Andre

Post Thanks / Like
    You have the right to reject a faulty car within 30 days and then up to six months if you have given the dealer one attempt to fix a fault. After six months you have to prove the fault was present when you bought the car which will probably be very difficult if you bought it one year ago even if still under warranty. You will need solid proof that the car was faulty the day you bought it rather than the fault or faults occurring the day afterwards.

https://www.thecarexpert.co.uk/rejecting-a-car/
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather