Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EGR - Blank and Delete if Stuck Open

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear, it's very saddening to lose a good car like that STO.

I've had several other Mercs and enjoyed each one. Except the A160 with the solid gearbox fault. That is Not a Mercedes, although we got to like the feel of it everything is flimsy.

Shame about the W211. They're getting old now so it's unlikely we'll get one.

Our C180 is about to be written off. We've only insured it Third Party because they won't fully insure old cars here unfortunately and the other party deny any responsibility. We're fighting the insurance company. We've only had it 2 months. Nice car, very sad to lose it, repair estimate is over €3,000. Sht!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about the C180, Jim.
    2003 S-Type 3.0, Zircon with the "Premium Package"...

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it's not a Jag, but following other comments about Merc diesels: until recently I had a Merc CLK 270 cdi, a 2.7 5 cylinder diesel. Good if not exceptional performance, very good fuel consumption and clean exhaust. Only did about 8,000mls but very pleasant ones they were - unfortunately for it I have the Jaguar virus deeply embedded, so the Merc was sold to buy an x358 diesel.

Dave

PS And she's beautiful !!!
    David

2008 Jaguar XJ Sovereign LWB diesel (Sovereign Lady), silver, black leather, electric heated and cooled seats, electric pedal box, cool car !

2017 Yamaha MT-07 Tracer

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks STO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234