Thread: Is it just me?....................

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me?....................

I subscribe to Sky TV. Whenever I switch channel I seem to go straight to adverts on the new selection, or is it just my imagination?

It chaps my ar5e!....................................IP
    2006 3.0Ltr. S type ..... Radiance Red Metallic, Chrome grille complete with Red and Black S Type Growler badge, fully loaded.
    Hands free smartphone connected successfully thanks to members of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, they tailor the entire country's advertising schedule, to match the finger work on the sky remote in your house.... but, now you are on to them....

I don't even have a TV licence; we just use Netflix and Amazon prime. I refuse to fund the greedy BBC!
    Regards
    Chris Clark
    2001 XJ Daimler Super V8 (Car for 'best')
    2009 Mercedes CL500 V8 (Daily workhorse)
    2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2.7TDi (The Wife's baby hauler)

Previous cars: '91 Peugeot 405 1.9GRi, '93 BMW 520i, '92 XJ 4.0 Sov, '94 XJ 4.0 Sov, '00 XJ 4.0 Sov, '00 Daimler V8, '03 XJ Super V8, '94 Renault Clio(!), '99 Merc S430L V8, '08 XJ Sov Diesel LWB, '03 Merc S320CDi, '07 XJ Sov Diesel LWB, '04 BMW 730d

www.autosanity.com

3. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C16RKC View Post
    Yes, they tailor the entire country's advertising schedule, to match the finger work on the sky remote in your house.... but, now you are on to them....

I don't even have a TV licence; we just use Netflix and Amazon prime. I refuse to fund the greedy BBC!
    I too am a Prime/Netflix user who has abandoned boradcast network viewing. Here across the pond we call it "cutting the cable".

I pay the extra $6-7/monthly for a "Britbox" subscription; so, I get some BBC, itv, etc., programming to enjoy as most of the viewing content originating here in the States stinks, to be blunt about it...
    2003 S-Type 3.0, Zircon with the "Premium Package"...

5. Likes C16RKC liked this post