Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Problems with XF

  1. #41
    Senior Member philayl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wirral, Merseyside
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by @l@n View Post
    I wasnt aware that I had one. where is it and how is it reset?
    I'm not sure where it is situated but it needs a code reader to rest, I have the iCarsoft LR V.2.0 and this has the reset facility, all XF's have BMS. Phil
    2008 XF Luxury 2.7D, Azure Blue/Dove Grey, Jaguar Voice, Mirror Pack, Winter Pack, DAB Radio, Keyless Entry, Owned from new.

  2. Thanks @l@n thanked for this post
  3. #42
    Junior Member @l@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Wallasey/ Brittany/Goa
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by philayl1 View Post
    I'm not sure where it is situated but it needs a code reader to rest, I have the iCarsoft LR V.2.0 and this has the reset facility, all XF's have BMS. Phil
    Thanks. Its on the negative battery terminal but I haven't got a code reader as yet.

  4. #43
    Senior Member philayl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Wirral, Merseyside
    Posts
    1,553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by @l@n View Post
    Thanks. Its on the negative battery terminal but I haven't got a code reader as yet.
    If you are going through Moreton anytime call in and I will do it for you, but please understand I can't promise this will cure your ills, but it would at least rule it out and it only takes a few minutes. Phil
    2008 XF Luxury 2.7D, Azure Blue/Dove Grey, Jaguar Voice, Mirror Pack, Winter Pack, DAB Radio, Keyless Entry, Owned from new.

  5. #44
    Junior Member @l@n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Wallasey/ Brittany/Goa
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by philayl1 View Post
    If you are going through Moreton anytime call in and I will do it for you, but please understand I can't promise this will cure your ills, but it would at least rule it out and it only takes a few minutes. Phil
    Thanks for that it would be a great help.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •