Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: UK General Election

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    This election came about because a majority of 635 elected representitives refused to accept the electorites wishes!
    Ok. My statement was vague, but I'm sharing Boris' view that there wouldn't have been an election if signing off Brexit was possible.

I'm happy with the details you give.

What would you say is the most important issue to vote on, brexit, or UK policy if any given party does not support my views on both?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
    498 MPs voted to trigger Article 50 (including those traitors Dominic Grieve, Philip Hammond) which meant that we would leave the EU in two years time with or without an agreement. Only 114 MPs voted against it.
    Also, may I check with you please if weather presenters are known pessimists, because they describe a day of clouds and sunshine as - partly cloudy?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    Ok. My statement was vague, but I'm sharing Boris' view that there wouldn't have been an election if signing off Brexit was possible.

I'm happy with the details you give.

What would you say is the most important issue to vote on, brexit, or UK policy if any given party does not support my views on both?
    You mean that you have not voted yet?

You are going to mix with the ordinary voters at a polling station?

You dissapoint me,I would have expected you to be a postal voter!

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435