Thread: XF Climate Control - I know this has been done to death but still no fix !!!

Post Thanks / Like

XF Climate Control - I know this has been done to death but still no fix !!!

Hi,

As the title suggests, I have an ongoing issue with the climate control on my 2010 XF 3.0tdi. I've tried all the recommended fixes with very limited success. The hard reset (battery leads off) works for about a week or so but then the fault always re-occurs. Basically, the climate will either blow full hot or full cold with no control in between.

Like I said, I've trawled the forums to look for a fix but hoping someone has something else ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

John.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnywishbone View Post
    Hi,

As the title suggests, I have an ongoing issue with the climate control on my 2010 XF 3.0tdi. I've tried all the recommended fixes with very limited success. The hard reset (battery leads off) works for about a week or so but then the fault always re-occurs. Basically, the climate will either blow full hot or full cold with no control in between.

Like I said, I've trawled the forums to look for a fix but hoping someone has something else ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

John.
    If still in warranty then get it booked in for a fix.