Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: take it to the breaker

Post Thanks / Like
    After I ended Jag-Blacks detailing session, I wandered down the shop with one of my neighbours, bought some beer, took them home and sat in the sunshine having a chat at over 2 meters apart art all times.

He said that he sees people changing their behaviour and attitude for the better since the whole saga got going.

Anyone else seeing this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    After I ended Jag-Blacks detailing session, I wandered down the shop with one of my neighbours, bought some beer, took them home and sat in the sunshine having a chat at over 2 meters apart art all times.

He said that he sees people changing their behaviour and attitude for the better since the whole saga got going.

Anyone else seeing this?
    I have indeed, alongside family groups of pedal cyclists. Also I have lots of extra work...making up for people who are not here ‘key’ working.
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

3. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't seen nor heard from a soul, face-to-face all week.
    Almost all our communication is via whatsapp, with a few phone calls.
    Our nearest resident neighbours are a few hundred metres away, and others about a hundred metres who visit their land to feed chickens or collect produce.
    All very quiet.
    The world is my lobster! (with a few Coronavirus restrictions)
    Workhorse: "Ounce" - White Jag X-Type Estate 2.2D 2009 Executive auto.
    Fun: "La Gata Negra" - All black (Haria) Pug RCZ 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
    Runabout: "Purple People Eater" - Purple Pug 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
    Sack shifter: "Animal" - Dirty Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2007.

5. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see it like a clever boy playing with explosives.

Imagine forcing people to have respect for one another.

What an experiment to watch.

Post Thanks / Like
    I see it like a clever boy playing with explosives.

Imagine forcing people to have respect for one another.

What an experiment to watch.
    Bit like an Irish mine detector,then?

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

8. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a new battle in my life. The birds have started taking my house appart.

Today they have taken my loft insulation and scattered it in small piecies over evryones gardens.

I've been out and pointed at them all so they know I've seen them.

They're staying away for now but there are two on look out watching me in the house ready to give the signal.

There is plenty of dry grass cuttings outside that will make much better nests.

So disrespectful. Difficult mission in terms of access but I have metal gauze and determination.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perhaps an air rifle?

Or borrow Zero123's demon cat?

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

11. Likes Zero123 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    Perhaps an air rifle?

Or borrow Zero123's demon cat?

I did contemplate setting up in the loft with BSA airsporter. When I was a boy I used to get sent into the pig loft to cull the overpopulated pigeons with a club.

I don't feel like doing that stuff any more.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did contemplate setting up in the loft with BSA airsporter. When I was a boy I used to get sent into the pig loft to cull the overpopulated pigeons with a club.

I don't feel like doing that stuff any more.
    Start up your own business selling pigeon pie. We might need that soon when food gets so scarce we have to start eating our own pets. "Tiddles, where are you hiding.........."
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

14. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
    Start up your own business selling pigeon pie. We might need that soon when food gets so scarce we have to start eating our own pets. "Tiddles, where are you hiding.........."
    Starling, rook, Jack daw and black bird mostly.

I have a feeling if I shot them, I would be shot by someone. Things have changed. There are a lot more birds for one.
    Vehicle:: 2006 Black Jaguar X400 | 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 | Series 60 | 2.2L Duratorq 16V TC (150PS) - Puma | 4 Door Saloon. Upgrades: LED interior light | Leather gear gaiter | Solid wheel nuts Mileage: Approaching 200K miles.Owned since: January 2016 Special features: Attractive driver with GSOH.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast