Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: take it to the breaker

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jackdaws are not scared of me either, and they brought back backup. It was quite intimidating out there this morning to be honest.
    Vehicle:: 2006 Black Jaguar X400 | 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 | Series 60 | 2.2L Duratorq 16V TC (150PS) - Puma | 4 Door Saloon. Upgrades: LED interior light | Leather gear gaiter | Solid wheel nuts Mileage: Approaching 200K miles.Owned since: January 2016 Special features: Attractive driver with GSOH.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    The Jackdaws are not scared of me either, and they brought back backup. It was quite intimidating out there this morning to be honest.
    When the eagles land,start getting worried!

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a Nissan Micra for 'er indoors!

3. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    When the eagles land,start getting worried!

My plan is to catch a ferrel cat and release it in the loft if it gets to that. I've had good results before.

They don't know who they're up against already.
    Vehicle:: 2006 Black Jaguar X400 | 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 | Series 60 | 2.2L Duratorq 16V TC (150PS) - Puma | 4 Door Saloon. Upgrades: LED interior light | Leather gear gaiter | Solid wheel nuts Mileage: Approaching 200K miles.Owned since: January 2016 Special features: Attractive driver with GSOH.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789