Thread: Jonny Smith & Chris Pollitt attempt to rescue a Jaguar, that was parked over 40 years

Post Thanks / Like

Post Jonny Smith & Chris Pollitt attempt to rescue a Jaguar, that was parked over 40 years

Nice video from Car and Classic:

Jonny Smith & Chris Pollitt attempt to rescue a Jaguar, that was parked over 40 years ago!

Jonny Smith & Chris Pollitt attempt to rescue a Jaguar, that was parked over 40 years ago!

Rory - Jaguar Forum Administrator - Help Support the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Such a shame that it was parked there all those years ago, and left to rot.
    Current steed - 2017 XF 2.0d [180] Portfolio in Rosello Red with more toys than Hamleys.....

ex - 2002 X-Type 2.5 V6; 1995 XJ Sport 3.2; 1998 Mercedes C180 Elegance; VW Passat 2.0TDI (140); Audi A4 Avant 2.0TDI; Nissan Qashqai 1.5dCi; 2007 XJ 4.2 V8 Sovereign; and very occasionally an Electric Wheelchair!

It wasn't me! A big boy done it and ran away.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watched this in full a couple of weeks ago. It was interesting to me how nonchalant these guys were unearthing the car. I felt actual nausea when they were pulling at the door panels of that once-proud beast that, sixty years ago, glistened in a showroom. So sad. I'm feeling a bit sick right now looking at that opening image of the poor thing's face...
    I have God, family, friends, and my Jaguars. All I need now is more garage space.