Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192
Results 1,911 to 1,915 of 1915

Thread: Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowley_1812 View Post
    With respect do you know?

Whether or not the post to which I responded was intended as derogatory, demeaning, sarcastic or discriminatory, only the poster will be able to tell us.

My response was aimed neither at the reason or emphatic effect nor with the intention of being judgemental in any way, I was simply stating some facts.
    That's what's fun about forums. Can always leave a bit of ambiguity for wriggle room later if things don't turn out quite right.

I didn't study Engligh language but I can see how to twist sentences. It can be done for fun through to evil. The example you responded to, at first made no suggestion of connection between the two facts, but for some reason we can't help comparing things. Spoilt it by then asking, in my opinion. Without the last five words, the sentence is a nice little trap.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a day of confusion again for me. I have been made aware that the number of known c-19 infection has taken on a huge increase of 167% during a time that test kits are unavailable.

Luckily deaths in the UK have levelled out at about six a day.

This pandemic is really weird.

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems Dentists will only work for private patients so that they can charge £000's for non-emergency work.

I'd better get some black boot polish on my face and paddle up the Thames and say I've just arrived in the UK and then it'll be done for free.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-fife-54178544
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

4. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero123 View Post
    It seems Dentists will only work for private patients so that they can charge £000's for non-emergency work.

I'd better get some black boot polish on my face and paddle up the Thames and say I've just arrived in the UK and then it'll be done for free.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...-fife-54178544
    Make sure you time the tide correctly!

Start at slack water.....

2000 S Type manual(now sold and replaced with a Transit Connect that ate it's engine in Spain and replaced with another Connect known as the Micro Stealth Camper) BMW E30 cabbie in the very rare neon green colour and a purple Vauxhall Viva (2017)auto for 'er indoors.

6. Likes Zero123 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E30MW View Post
    Make sure you time the tide correctly!

Start at slack water.....

Swansea River is the River six as I recall from my days as an adder in the forest of Dean.

8. Likes Zero123 liked this post
Page 192 of 192 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192