Thread: Back Online for Mods and changes

Post Thanks / Like

Back Online for Mods and changes

It's taking nearly a year but I am now back on line as far as editing CCF's for all JLR models, it was relatively easy with SDD but impossible with Pathfinder or so it seemed. The method with pathfinder is to edit the As-Built file and the upload that to the vehicle as the CCF file to use and to then fix the non working item that has now appeared.

I have added Auto High Beam to an F-Pace which was again relatively easy it's built in to all vehicles with a forward facing camera used for LDW and TSR, so my Xeno lamped F-Pace now has AHB as well, I don't know why JLR didn't enable it on the F-Pace or even add it as an option it's there across the range on Discovery sports.

I have looked at other things that are easy and one which was difficult on earlier cars was 'video on always' its now a simple switch on.

It can also be done offline so I could edit the CCF for anyone that has Pathfinder and the relevant interface so that they can upload to the vehicle. I knew eventually I would be able to do it it just took it's time coming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice find and great that you have found a way to edit the file. I wonder what you could achieve with an XE?
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

Post Thanks / Like
    Mostly the same as can be done with the F-Pace, on a older XF I programmed the CCF for a great guy who added the top end media system heated seats keyless entry puddle lights, so almost anything is possible.