Thread: "When they see Us"

Post Thanks / Like

"When they see Us"

Set in 1989 New York City.

Four black youngster falsely accused of rape.

5hr drama based on a true story.

One hour in and I can see this isn't going to be NYPD's finest hour.....
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc. BMW KT1300 GT SE.

2. Thanks payno thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...I've just sat through the last two episodes, around two and a half hours of excellent TV.

I have to say it's extremely moving and terrifying at the same time.

I appreciate there are bent coppers all around the world but, NYPD, I take my hat off to you.

And super hero Donny Trump gets a couple of mentions! He paid $80,000 at the time to take adverts out in four newspapers calling for the death penalty knowing the youngest accused was 14 years old.

A disgrace, the lot of them......
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc. BMW KT1300 GT SE.

4. Thanks payno thanked for this post