Thread: Security code help

Post Thanks / Like

Security code help

Hi all

First off I hope this finds you well, I need help in sourcing security code for my Jaguar S Type 200 series 2003 as I wanted to replace my steering wheel today but before disconnecting the battery I thought I would consult my handbooks that came with my car, only to find that the card is missing that has the codes on, I have see a few on how to bypass this but unsure this will work, a code did come up by pressing Eject + PTY but that was 8 digits long??, so has anyone got suggestions please.

Ta.
    Jaguar S-Type 2.5, sport 200 series, Y 2004

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Col.s-type View Post
    Hi all

First off I hope this finds you well, I need help in sourcing security code for my Jaguar S Type 200 series 2003 as I wanted to replace my steering wheel today but before disconnecting the battery I thought I would consult my handbooks that came with my car, only to find that the card is missing that has the codes on, I have see a few on how to bypass this but unsure this will work, a code did come up by pressing Eject + PTY but that was 8 digits long??, so has anyone got suggestions please.

Ta.
    2003 is the new model radio, doesnt matter if you have Navi or just CD player, press: next >>, A.MEM, PTY all 3 at the same time and you will bypass the security code on these radios.

Super secure... not. But since these radio's arent worth anything anymore (were they ever?) its perfect for us as i also dont have the code card.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since the code is connected to the VIN, you can also call your country´s importer (as long as the radio hasn´t been changed out).

That´s how I got the code for my 2003 S-Type lots of years ago.

PS: If it´s a 2003, you own a X202 model