Thread: Help with the CD Player 2018 F-Pace 35t Portfolio

Post Thanks / Like

Help with the CD Player 2018 F-Pace 35t Portfolio

Hello!

I have a 2018 F-Pace 35t Portfolio. I have an affection for traditional jazz. When purchasing this vehicle, I was assured that I would be able to load my cd's and also make playlists of my choosing. These lists would be permanently stored and available anytime . It has been a nightmare! IF...any songs were saved, they are played in a completely random order and most songs are nowhere to be found. The long haired kid at the dealership shrugged his shoulders, said, "no clue", then gave me a bill and walked off! HELP!!! Can someone please point to a section in the owner's manual I didn't read completely or did I not properly load my cd's or playlists?

Any tips/suggestions/guidance would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've not had a problem copying CDs and then finding them again. If I remember right some list options are more helpful than others so you need to play with those. Sometimes it struggles with some more obscure CDs, especially compilations, and won't assign them a title or artist which makes them tricky to identify if you have more than one of them. Unfortunately you can't edit the details yourself. I have never really used playlists as I tend to play one album at a time but I think you can select multiple albums or songs to play. I don't think you can save multiple playlists but as I say, I haven't explored this aspect very much.
    2017 F-Pace 2.0 i4 Diesel (180PS) Portfolio in Indus Silver
    2001 XK8 4.0 Coupe in Quartz
    1989 XJ40 4.0 Sovereign (gone but not forgotten)