Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghislaine Maxwell

Post Thanks / Like

Ghislaine Maxwell

....I'm so sorry to hear of Ms Maxwell's suicide next week.
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc. BMW KT1300 GT SE.

2. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StokieChris View Post
    ....I'm so sorry to hear of Ms Maxwell's suicide next week.
    Family trait?
    The world is my prawn!
    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
    Workhorse: "Ounce" - White Jag X-Type Estate 2.2D 2009 Executive auto.
    Fun: "La Gata Negra" - All black (Haria) Pug RCZ 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
    Runabout: "Purple People Eater" - Purple Pug 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
    Sack shifter: "Animal" - Dirty Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2007.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stewartw View Post
    Family trait?
    .....more a reference to her partner in "crime", Epstein.

She needs to hope she's not kept in a secure cell, like his!

It does make me wonder if Randy Andy is on an "unfortunate accident" list somewhere, too?

Joking aside, as Princess Di warned us, there are dark forces at work.......etc.
    03 XJR X350, Silver with White Leather & 2017 Mondeo Vignale Est, Adaptive Cruise, Parking Assist, Lane Keeping, Blind Spot Monitoring, Collision Mitigation, Speed Sign Recognition, City Stop. Newly "refurbed" TD5 Series 2 Millennium Ltd Edition Derv. 1999 Larson 290 Cabrio, 2 x 4.3ltr V6 190hp Mercruisers. Triumph Trophy 1200cc. BMW KT1300 GT SE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StokieChris View Post
    .....more a reference to her partner in "crime", Epstein.

She needs to hope she's not kept in a secure cell, like his!

It does make me wonder if Randy Andy is on an "unfortunate accident" list somewhere, too?

Joking aside, as Princess Di warned us, there are dark forces at work.......etc.
    I was alluding to daddy falling off the back of his boat, as he was about to get his collar felt.
    Bet there are still quite a few print pensioners that feel a little miffed at the lifestyles of the Maxwell dynasty.
    The world is my prawn!
    Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.
    Workhorse: "Ounce" - White Jag X-Type Estate 2.2D 2009 Executive auto.
    Fun: "La Gata Negra" - All black (Haria) Pug RCZ 2.0 HDI 2014 Swiss spec fully loaded.
    Runabout: "Purple People Eater" - Purple Pug 108 1.2 PureTech 2016 Top fully loaded.
    Sack shifter: "Animal" - Dirty Linhai 300 4x4 ATV 2007.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was alluding to daddy falling off the back of his boat, as he was about to get his collar felt.
    Bet there are still quite a few print pensioners that feel a little miffed at the lifestyles of the Maxwell dynasty.
    ...agreed! And as you may recall, the boat was called "The Lady Ghislaine".

Post Thanks / Like

Possibly some of who are fit enough to do something about it and not too bothered about the consequences.

The whole family seem rotten - like modern day Borgias?

I am sure that Air Miles Andy is feeling very glad to have his Royal immunity.

Post Thanks / Like
    All he had to do was follow his doctors advice. He was told 'you're working to hard and are stressed out. Relax, take some time out, enjoy yourself but don't go overboard.'
    2003 S-type 4.2 SE.

9. Likes Zero123, S-Type Owner, WelshXF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Assisted suicide surely Chris.
    Train hard, fight easy.

Black on Ivory 5.0 Stratstone 'Le Mans' special edition XFR.

11. Likes StokieChris liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Epstein was able to commit suicide in a secure cell whilst on "suicide watch" Ghislaine Maxwell will probably end up dead just as mysteriously - in other words it'll be a cover up. It isn't just our Andy who needs to be worried - who knows what Bill Clinton got up to with that lot.
    "I know I'm a pessimist because my glass is always half empty...even when it's full".

2009 X-Type 2.2D Sovereign - Indigo Blue with Ivory Leather

13. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Give it just over 14 days or so, that should be enough time for the Coronavirus symptoms to appear and her condition to deteriorate sufficiently for hospitalisation to occur
    Current steed - 2017 XF 2.0d [180] Portfolio in Rosello Red with more toys than Hamleys.....

ex - 2002 X-Type 2.5 V6; 1995 XJ Sport 3.2; 1998 Mercedes C180 Elegance; VW Passat 2.0TDI (140); Audi A4 Avant 2.0TDI; Nissan Qashqai 1.5dCi; 2007 XJ 4.2 V8 Sovereign; and very occasionally an Electric Wheelchair!

It wasn't me! A big boy done it and ran away.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast