Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have restarted the Touch Screen and Switch Off the car and nothing works now

Post Thanks / Like

I have restarted the Touch Screen and Switch Off the car and nothing works now

Hello Admin,
    I have restarted the Touch Screen. The DVD left with car couldn't be reed and now after switching of the engine, nothing works even clock. I had to remove the power for fan. Could you pleasew let me know is there anything I can do to bringing back to life my touch screen? Tx in Advanced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair70 View Post
    Hello Admin,
    I have restarted the Touch Screen. The DVD left with car couldn't be reed and now after switching of the engine, nothing works even clock. I had to remove the power for fan. Could you pleasew let me know is there anything I can do to bringing back to life my touch screen? Tx in Advanced.
    Hi, welcome!

Might help if you tell people what model of Jag that you have. And then post in the correct thread for your particular model.
    X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto MY2002 82K miles Platinum Cranberry leather sports seats, Aguila 17in rims

www.xtype.uk - For Everything X-Type

Retrofits: Climate Control, touch screen, JagDroid, ACM, front/reverse cameras, message centre, bluetooth, voice, LED interior, facelift steering wheel, facelift center console/sliding arm rest, facelift door cards, powerfold mirrors, powerfold on lock, clear side repeaters, puddle lights, rear electric windows, parking aid, Nextbase 522GW+Rear Dashcam

Post Thanks / Like

Tx for welcoming me

Quote Originally Posted by MarkFY View Post
    Hi, welcome!

Might help if you tell people what model of Jag that you have. And then post in the correct thread for your particular model.
    Hi there, Jaguar X type 2.2 D 2006. I need to restart the touchscreen after switching off engine after restarting it from menu without wokable DVD. Tx in Advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there, Jaguar X type 2.2 D 2006. I need to restart the touchscreen after switching off engine after restarting it from menu without wokable DVD. Tx in Advance.
    Do you get anything on the touchscreen?

what have you actually done up to this point?
    X-Type 2.5 V6 Sport AWD Auto MY2002 82K miles Platinum Cranberry leather sports seats, Aguila 17in rims

Retrofits: Climate Control, touch screen, JagDroid, ACM, front/reverse cameras, message centre, bluetooth, voice, LED interior, facelift steering wheel, facelift center console/sliding arm rest, facelift door cards, powerfold mirrors, powerfold on lock, clear side repeaters, puddle lights, rear electric windows, parking aid, Nextbase 522GW+Rear Dashcam

Post Thanks / Like
    I had pressed two botton and went to menu and enterd a code and restared it from there. Nothing works now even clock.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had pressed two botton and went to menu and enterd a code and restared it from there. Nothing works now even clock.
    what was the reason to go to the menu and enter a code? I’m confused as to what you were trying to achieve. Is this the security pin code for the radio that you normally have to enter after reconnecting the battery? Are you sure the code was correct?

Post Thanks / Like

This is the video. I wanted to instul Sat Nav and upgrade it.

Post Thanks / Like

This is the video. I wanted to instul Sat Nav and upgrade it.
    so you didn’t have Satnav installed before? What did you have?

Post Thanks / Like
    an error asking to accept the terms and then nothing was working only air con and radio.

Post Thanks / Like
    an error asking to accept the terms and then nothing was working only air con and radio.
    ok, well I’m still a tad confused. Surely SatNav was already installed as with the dvd navigation unit in the boot, you wouldn’t have a touchscreen that could do anything as it is the boot dvd unit that controls everything displayed on the touchscreen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast