Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Approved Used Jaguar Scheme

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ExDaimlerOwner View Post
    OK - mixed results. There weren't many approved cars matching the model (I-Pace) and price point I wanted. That made identifying a number of candidates a bit tricky. I watched prices for about a month, and saw the market was pretty static - possibly due to Covid. Enquiries at various dealers led to a brick wall of 'No price discounts', and I ended up walking away from a few as a result.

However, I did notice a few cars that were being reduced over time - up to about 5% off their original price. I ended up picking up one of those, for no further discount - but I count the 5% off the original price as a win. I had to travel half the country to check it out and buy it though.
    I think the difficulty you had was the I Pace is probably one of the few cars in the current Jaguar range that is both in high demand and limited supply in the Approved Used Scheme which the Dealers know by keenly monitoring the market. However I still think you saved money by doing your research - certainly better than just walking into the nearest showroom.

Plus you are driving around in the award winning " Car of the Year 2019" with all the benefits of the Jaguar Approved Scheme and you have the piece of mind that you negotiated the best deal going !

Well Done

Tony
    Jaguar XJ R Sport Diesel 2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_doctor View Post
    - did the iPace make it home on one charge? (or did you do the small half?)
    Being nervous of trying my first ever charge when half way home with not enough to get back I paid them to transport it down on a flat bed trailer

3. Likes Ashanti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ExDaimlerOwner View Post
    Being nervous of trying my first ever charge when half way home with not enough to get back I paid them to transport it down on a flat bed trailer
    I can't say that I blame you!

5. Likes Ashanti liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12