Thread: Classic Jaguar wanted for photoshoot

Post Thanks / Like

Classic Jaguar wanted for photoshoot

I'm an automotive photographer, looking to expand my portfolio with some more images of classic cars and being a Jag owner myself, obviously quite interested in Jaguars I'm looking to set up a shoot or two with any classic Jag owners, ideally in the Aberdeenshire area but happy to travel an hour or so to meet up if you're based elsewhere. Typically it takes around two hours for a shoot, in return you'll receive the full set of edited digital images and I can probably sort you out with a small/medium print or two as well to say thanks. Feel free to send me a PM if this is of any interest.

For reference, my website is http://www.niallporterphoto.co.uk, I haven't updated it for a while but I have shot cars for Alec Elscome, JimC64 and Caldean who are all members of this forum, hopefully any of them would provide a reference if requred

DSC_5625-Edit by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_9692-Edit by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_9620 by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3360-Pano by Niall Porter Photography, on Flickr
    Current: 2009 XKR 5.0
    Previous: 2008 XKR 4.2

I take photos of cars! Find me on Facebook, Instagram and Flickr.

2. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64, MarkFY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ll be surprised if your not inundated with offers for this. I know my car isn’t to the same calibre as Jim’s or Alec’s or I’d jump at the opportunity.
    2005 Sport Premium 2.7TDVi X350(6)
    Black on Black with aluminium trim
    Rear Entertainment, Premium sound with ACM
    UHF converter connected to TV aerial with switchable Freeview or iPod with Netflix
    19” customs
    148000 miles and counting
    Owned since 2 July 2017

4. Likes 8bit, JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is noticeable that it is only Jim that couldn't find the tarmac.

I have a classic (but a touch grubby) 2017 X351, only 600 miles away, if it is of interest.

6. Likes 8bit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=8bit;1281538]I'm an automotive photographer, looking to expand my portfolio with some more images of classic cars and being a Jag owner myself, obviously quite interested in Jaguars I'm looking to set up a shoot or two with any classic Jag owners, ideally in the Aberdeenshire area but happy to travel an hour or so to meet up if you're based elsewhere. Typically it takes around two hours for a shoot, in return you'll receive the full set of edited digital images and I can probably sort you out with a small/medium print or two as well to say thanks. Feel free to send me a PM if this is of any interest.

For reference, my website is http://www.niallporterphoto.co.uk, I haven't updated it for a while but I have shot cars for Alec Elscome, JimC64 and Caldean who are all members of this forum, hopefully any of them would provide a reference if requred
    /QUOTE]

I'd definitely give a reference ! Fantastic photos taken in a great setting. They really brought out the best aspects of my car and I'll treasure them for a long time to come. Absolute thumbs up !!
    XK 5.0 Heritage Special Edition. Cherry Black metallic

8. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes 8bit, JimC64 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Caldean;1284032]
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bit View Post
    I'm an automotive photographer, looking to expand my portfolio with some more images of classic cars and being a Jag owner myself, obviously quite interested in Jaguars I'm looking to set up a shoot or two with any classic Jag owners, ideally in the Aberdeenshire area but happy to travel an hour or so to meet up if you're based elsewhere. Typically it takes around two hours for a shoot, in return you'll receive the full set of edited digital images and I can probably sort you out with a small/medium print or two as well to say thanks. Feel free to send me a PM if this is of any interest.

/QUOTE]

I'd definitely give a reference ! Fantastic photos taken in a great setting. They really brought out the best aspects of my car and I'll treasure them for a long time to come. Absolute thumbs up !!
    Absolutely 100%

Like you Keith, I had an awesome day and the end results were fantastic. I too have a couple of fair sized prints of a couple of the shots that are on my office wall. To anyone with a classic Jaguar looking at this, grab the opportunity with both hands.

Some of the above pictures were actually featured in an article in the JDC magazine
    Jim
    My_XJ_X351_ownership_thread

My_XJ_X358_ownership_thread

Wife's_X_type

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Ultimate Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia, Remote boot mod and illuminated treadplates added, currently at 54k miles
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors 96k miles