Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242
Results 2,411 to 2,416 of 2416

Thread: Who are you and what do you drive ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all just joined forum . Had my 2008 2.0d x type for just over a year. Car is driven as a private hire so don't hang around . Have had a few issues and still pulling like a train. Hope I can help with some of your problems. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jaglads;1212613]Hi all just joined forum . Had my 2008 2.0d x type for just over a year. Car is driven as a private hire so don't hang around . Have had a few issues and still pulling like a train. Hope I can help with some of your problems. Have done a few things to my car . Gearbox . Clutch x2 solid flywheel conversion . Alternator clutch pulley. agr delete what a different car but I would like to know how far I could push the bhp if I get it chipped

Post Thanks / Like
    Chris Welch here! Just joined my car is an S TYPE 3LITRE SPORT PETROL. 2004. Which I've owned for about 3years now and I'm enjoying every minute of it. I have an ace mechanic who knows everything there is to know about Jags. I live in NW london. And have retired from work.

4. Likes S-Type Owner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi all, I'm Chris Welch from NW London and I drive a S Type 3litre sport petrol 2004. I'm now retired

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi!
    I’m Frank.
    Just got Jaguar X-Type 2.0 diesel 2009.
    Not a patch on my Rover 75 2006.
    But I do like it somewhat, and will maybe grow to love it.
    Browsed this forum lasnite, it is a model of excellence!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Evening,

I am a dad of two daughters, married and like to get my hands dirty with run about's etc...

Last week i bought Albert for a second car for me to use and play with, i did my homework. Unfortunately the internet etc did not give my X Type the best review. However i was not put off.
    Albert has only 95k on the clock, History only a few scraps and dents but inside in good nick.
    Warning lights on and off the dash daily, reverse sensor decides when it wants to come on. I have changed spark plugs, filters , diff oil,transfer oil as well.
    There are quite a few little niggles which i expect on a car this age but as soon as i punch the throttle and give it some beans i forget them all

Until i look how fast i may be going and realise the speedo does not work!!! again advice on this problem?

I am looking to change Auto box oil but would like to know the best choice if you in the know can advise me?

I feel if you want to grab a bargain with this model and you are willing to get your hands dirty then you will be fine.

Thank you for reading and look forward to any response.

Page 242 of 242 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242