Thread: About The Car Forum Network

Post Thanks / Like

About The Car Forum Network

Dear Visitor,

The Car Forum Network has been set up due to the high demand which our customers has shown in having a ultra fast, high specification forum for their particular car brand.

As you can see from the list of our current forums, we have ensured that all major car manufacturers have their own dedicated forum. You will notice that in the first rollout we have decided to go with 18 forums. The rest which are displayed as coming soon are currently under development by our in-house developers and will be due early 2017.

The Car Forum Network was setup by those who created the hugely successful website for Alloy Wheels: http://www.PerformanceAlloys.com.

From experience we have been able to ensure that the forums which we have created, offer our members the best possible experience. We have achieved this by ensuring that the IT structure, both at company side and end user are of the highest specification.

To ensure reliability and the fastest uptimes for our customers our forums have an unprecedented amount of bandwidth to ensure that each time you visit one of the Car Forum Network’s forums, it will provide the fastest possible connection which we can offer, even at peak usage times !

Our current Bandwidth allowance is 4 mega bytes of dedicated bandwidth for the Car Forum Network of Forums. This will ensure that as the forums grow they will continue to be fast !

We have also invested heavily in dedicated servers for our forums and database’s. We are currently using DELL 1850 Power Edge servers with the latest Dual Intel® Xeon processors, combined with 4GB SDRAM and SCSI Hard drives. All this investment is to ensure that the Car Forum Network become Number 1.

I hope your find our commitment to what we offer, far exceeds our competitors and with your help we can be Number 1.

Yours Sincerely
    Rory - Jaguar Forum Administrator - Help Support the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi I have tried to go on to your Mercedes forum via this forum and google chrome but to no avail I am being told that "this site can't be reached" Any help would be appreciated.

RC
    2004 S Type 2.7d SE.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Cat View Post
    Hi I have tried to go on to your Mercedes forum via this forum and google chrome but to no avail I am being told that "this site can't be reached" Any help would be appreciated.

RC
    Did you happen to notice that you were replying to a fifteen-year-old thread?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure that I did but surely that forum must still exist.

RC
    2004 S Type 2.7d SE.