Page 1105 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511011102110311041105
Results 11,041 to 11,050 of 11050

Thread: So What Did You Do to your Jaguar today ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka View Post
    You should have come of the next junction and threw one at them. What imbeciles!
    i wish, not the first time its happened from that bridge, couple years back some teenagers had got a hold of some rockets just before bonfire night, and were shooting them at cars from that bridge, scared a lady driver who mounted the grass verge and got stuck in the soft grass. caused a tonne of damage to her car.

but if i knocked ever got to knock one of them about, i'd be the monster.
    I just saw an Audi driver using his indicators correctly on the motorway. Twice. Should I report the vehicle as stolen?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '56 plate X-Type 2.2D Sovereign Winter Gold -- 144k Miles --
    '06 plate X-Type 2.0D Sport Ultraviolet -134k Miles --

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RageMonkey1989 View Post
    i wish, not the first time its happened from that bridge, couple years back some teenagers had got a hold of some rockets just before bonfire night, and were shooting them at cars from that bridge, scared a lady driver who mounted the grass verge and got stuck in the soft grass. caused a tonne of damage to her car.

but if i knocked ever got to knock one of them about, i'd be the monster.
    What bridge is this? Silly kids!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Micka View Post
    What bridge is this? Silly kids!
    bridge over sankey way
    I just saw an Audi driver using his indicators correctly on the motorway. Twice. Should I report the vehicle as stolen?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '56 plate X-Type 2.2D Sovereign Winter Gold -- 144k Miles --
    '06 plate X-Type 2.0D Sport Ultraviolet -134k Miles --

Post Thanks / Like
    Shame one is not allowed to throw them off the bridge...

5. Likes Billy2Jags liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, picked the X up from servicing Saturday afternoon (cost me half my year-end bonus) but I am quite happy with the results for the most part (still have that annoying rattle emanating from the rear-right). I needed some additional items serviced (F/R Wheel Bearing needed to be replaced to have it properly aligned and the Rear Sway Bar (Drop-Links) needed replacing as the right one had come undone. I know it costs us more to maintain these automobiles than they are worth based on the Blue Book value but that's nothing in comparison to how we feel when we drive these amazing classic cars and the pleasure we take in owning. Will give it a good cleaning and detailing tomorrow, weather permitting. What is wrong with us?

Quote Originally Posted by XMan2002 View Post
    Fall-Winter-Spring Service Time - Just ordered some new shoes (General Tire G-MAX RS (225/45ZR17)) to replace the seven year-old Hankook Ventus V12 K110. One developed a very slow leak (driver-side front (its basically a 3-4 inch crack that's along the circumference of the tire)). Got new shoes at the great price. Here's the full list of Service/Labor items to be performed this coming Thursday.

1) Install/Balance Tires (G-MAX RS 225/45ZR17)
    2) 4-Wheel Alignment
    3) Valvoline 5w30 Synthetic Oil/Filter Service - Last Service 06/22/18
    4) Install Windshield Washer Jet Sprayer Hose Tube (Part Provided)
    5) Reconnect In-Car Air Temperature Sensor (C2S13944 (left Windshield Demister Grill Vent)) and secure (glue) both Windshield Demister Grill Vents (if possible)

INSPECT: Fluid Levels

1) Power Steering Fluid Level - Top-Off - Last Service 06/22/18
    2) Brake Fluid Level - Top Off - Last Service - 05/27/2016)
    3) Anti-Freeze/Coolant Level - Top-Off - Last Service 10/15/18

TROUBLESHOOT:
    1) Rattling Noise coming from the Right/Rear Passenger Side (possibly a Rail Brake Line Clip(s) has broken off)
    Last edited by XMan2002; 08-12-19 at 03:05.
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6
    Mina Inserts HID+LED+DRL Chrome Mirror Caps/Petrol Flap/Sleeves Clear Markers/Repeaters REMIN/RVINYL Carbon-Fiber Trim Facelift Plinth NGK Red Tail Tips H&R SS Sport Edition F10 17x8 General G-MAX RS 225x45ZR17 Silver Calipers w/Decal Drilled/Slotted Rotors EBC/Red Stuff K&N 2-Tone GL Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Inserts Alum Pedals/Dead HR Leaper SP Lights Infotainment: iSimple TranzIt BLU HF Sony XDP-MU110 DSP 8-Speaker+JBL BassPro SL WiFi Dash-Cam CR93 Laser Detector

7. Likes Jag-Black, RWD3M liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is wrong with us?
    We lack a hormone that make us think new is better.
    2006 Black Jaguar X400 | 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 | Series 60 | 2.2L Duratorq 16V TC (150PS) - Puma | 4 Door Saloon
    I like to drive using only my finger tips to change gear shouting - tally ho.

9. Likes XMan2002 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Black View Post
    We lack a hormone that make us think new is better.
    We like a challenge.
    This Jag is a 56 plate X-type 2.0d Sport manual with parking sensors, 18” Aruba wheels, midnight pearl metallic paint, warm charcoal leather seats, grey interior, piano black dash and a Bury CC9060 ​Music Bluetooth unit.
    My other Jag is a ZX-7R

11. Likes XMan2002, Jag-Black liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    And a challenge it most certainly can be ... Now any thoughts on what that annoying rattle could be (Tech thought it was the undone Sway Bar Link and he also secured the Rail Brake Line with fasteners/clips)?
    Last edited by XMan2002; 08-12-19 at 19:26.
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6
    Mina Inserts HID+LED+DRL Chrome Mirror Caps/Petrol Flap/Sleeves Clear Markers/Repeaters REMIN/RVINYL Carbon-Fiber Trim Facelift Plinth NGK Red Tail Tips H&R SS Sport Edition F10 17x8 General G-MAX RS 225x45ZR17 Silver Calipers w/Decal Drilled/Slotted Rotors EBC/Red Stuff K&N 2-Tone GL Steering Wheel Cover Sheepskin Inserts Alum Pedals/Dead HR Leaper SP Lights Infotainment: iSimple TranzIt BLU HF Sony XDP-MU110 DSP 8-Speaker+JBL BassPro SL WiFi Dash-Cam CR93 Laser Detector

Post Thanks / Like
    And a challenge it most certainly can be ... Now any thoughts on what that annoying rattle could be (Tech thought it was the undone Sway Bar Link and he also secured the Rail Brake Line with fasteners/clips)?
    I've got a similar issue. I have a rattle at the back. The mechanic agrees but his view is that it is ok.

He won't tell me wich one, not even specific on the MOT advisory he gave me. Then he advises me it's not necessary.

I think one of the bushes must be a real ball ache to replace, but has a strong pin so won't break if you don't.

Now when an MOT comes up I get anxious that it will pass again and I get to keep the rattle.
    2006 Black Jaguar X400 | 6 Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6 | Series 60 | 2.2L Duratorq 16V TC (150PS) - Puma | 4 Door Saloon
    I like to drive using only my finger tips to change gear shouting - tally ho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the insight J-B. I had a new set of JBL Component Speakers installed and the Door Cards repaired back in January 2019, so I'm going to take it back to them before EOY so they recheck their work to eliminate that possibility.
    Last edited by XMan2002; 08-12-19 at 21:09.
    2002 X-Type 2.5 V6

15. Likes Jag-Black liked this post
Page 1105 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 10560510051055109511011102110311041105