Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going to Le Mans 24hrs for the first time 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I will have a couple of places in my car as well, next up a list of those that are wanting to go ---- places now gone .
    Last edited by Shukan; 02-07-13 at 17:25. Reason: no room
    Black ST-R-2006_Polished Caldoofy Elbow with wide open throttle mod best 1/4 mile 108.00 mph

Post Thanks / Like

Le Man 2014 list of interested parties

Just edit and repost we will have good idea of numbers for renting a house (Gite) out if this is the case, shall we use mid November as a cut off point for registering here? or sooner so we can organize book in good time .

Midnightrunner 99:
    Ian D:
    DJDEX:
    Davey:
    Smilerson: And son
    Shukan: My mate Mike as well
    Bigtel:
    Last edited by Shukan; 01-07-13 at 06:22. Reason: interested members
    Black ST-R-2006_Polished Caldoofy Elbow with wide open throttle mod best 1/4 mile 108.00 mph

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep all coming together nicely, anyone fancy the grandstand as well?@£120 do not know if this is unlimited entry ---------

Post Thanks / Like
    spoke to me mate at work is unlimited and worth doing for the start and finish ,also said book asap and ferry/train etc as alot of people go over now ,i spoke to her indoors and we said we can do this as a bit of a hol don,t know if she knows what le-mans is yet lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in, looking forward to it!
    Current Car:
    2017 XE R-Sport 25t 250Ps 18MY.

Previous Cars:
    2000 S-Type 3.0L SE Auto
    2004 X-Type 3.0L AWD SE Auto estate.
    2007 XK x150 4.2L Coupe

Resident Super Moderator.
    V6 X-Type Oil Sump Replacement Guide

6. Likes Shukan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukan View Post
    I am ready to book , need concrete numbers as i would want to contact CCT Ecosse for discount and what is available for our little party so i am ready to rock and roll!!
    Why dont we put a price together on our own first as we got dj's experiances in this too and see if we get a better overall price compared to cct ecosse as its only early july atm, you never know we could get it alot cheaper and if NOT then we can always book with them and push for a discount.
    05 S-Type X204 2.7D Re-mapped with attitude and two powerflow twin cans on the rear, black diamond combi disks n predator pads..........

8. Likes Shukan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any more updates on prices or ideas for le mans? Me n the boy are still really keen, he is rather dissapointed that he will have to miss a week of school tho.

Post Thanks / Like
    Post some figures next week as i will have some time as work is light, but i heard on Eurosport it was 30 euros to get in , and someone here mentioned £120.00 for grandstand unlimited i will have a chat with the company that posted here see what they have to offer, the Euro Channel is roughly £60 each way i think (will double check) plus your fuel of course , what do you think midnight and DJ?

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest i found cct ecosse to be abit pushy after getting there last post removed and tour companies only do what peeps are to lazy to do themselves anyway , i just dont like paying people money what i can do with abit of googling time and a few phone calls, so i def wont be going with them, but you guys can and we can meet you there no problem at all
    )
    Im sure they will respond to this as they seem to be monitoring this thread very closely, you sure shukan you aint getting a private deal wiv em rofl )
    05 S-Type X204 2.7D Re-mapped with attitude and two powerflow twin cans on the rear, black diamond combi disks n predator pads..........

12. Likes Shukan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL that what i was after commission !! seriously though what you suggested is normally what i would do but i was just thinking of the group aspect of it all , i will pm my number to the ones that are going so that we are all on the same page so to speak.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast