Thread: Xtypeparts.com

Post Thanks / Like

Xtypeparts.com

Just checking if anyone has ordered from xtypeparts.com recently...??

I placed an order online last week and have called a couple of time to check. Left a message first time, but now get an 'inbox is full' message on answer phone....

hopefully they're just on holiday! (My credit card has been charged!)
    2005 X-Type 2.0d

Post Thanks / Like
    A few Finns posted on the local board (Kissakulma or "cat corner") that they had not heard from Xtypeparts for some time, and that was almost 2 weeks ago.

Check this:
    Engine - Running - Gearbox, Electrical items in jaguar-s-type-parts store on eBay!
    I'm under the impression Stypepats is also theirs, and they are now listing X-Type stuff under that seller?
    2007 XK 4.2 - Liquid Silver & Charcoal
    Ex:
    2001 X-Type 2.5 SE - Platinum, Dove & Granite

Vulcan24v
    They are just along the road from me, about a mile away. I'll take a roll past tomorrow and see if they are open.... I was there a couple of saturdays ago and they were closed but the opening times said they were always closed at weekends.

weepiglet
    I've been looking for a few bits and pieces and it seems they have little or no stock which is unusual.

Vulcan24v
    The website always says they don't have stuff but if you call in (or ring) they usually have. I don't think they are updating the website much these days.

Just realised it's saturday tomorrow so I'll swing past next week.
    Last edited by Vulcan24v; 11-10-13 at 18:03. Reason: doh!