Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889

Thread: My X358 & Work done

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a catch up with Chris, the current owner of my X358 and glad to hear she's still giving good service and running well.

To be fair that's down to the way he looks after her, plenty of tlc and early oil changes / services etc

She's now just short of 184k miles and still going strong, thinking about possible work required to take her over the 200k and beyond

Jim
    My_XJ_X351_ownership_thread

My_XJ_X358_ownership_thread

Wife's_X_type

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

2. Likes FlatCap liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear it, Jim.

Lovely car, your X358 - a proper credit to you. Bet you're pleased she's still in fine fettle, it's can be a real sickener when you see somebody neglect something you've taken such care of.

Great to see she's still in good hands.
    Jaguar XJ 350 TDVi Sovereign SWB, indigo blue, cream leather, DVD, 20" Sepangs

4. Thanks JimC64 thanked for this post
    Likes JimC64, FastEddie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Westminster View Post
    Glad to hear it, Jim.

Lovely car, your X358 - a proper credit to you. Bet you're pleased she's still in fine fettle, it's can be a real sickener when you see somebody neglect something you've taken such care of.

Great to see she's still in good hands.
    Absolutely Westminster, couldn't agree more.

I look at my old Audi A6 now that was in excellent condition 7 years after I bought her, still even 4 years further on after Mrs C had her, no sadly with my daughter and SIL and a broken mess limping slowly to its death day by day, really sad to see.

My 358 however couldn't be in better hands, Chris really loves her and takes care of her, pampers her even and whatever she needs she gets, still looking fantastic after all this time and still reliably clocking up the miles. We keep in touch regularly via phone / text / WhatsApp etc, really cool...

Jim
    My_XJ_X351_ownership_thread

My_XJ_X358_ownership_thread

Wife's_X_type

MY2016 ( 65 ) XJ X351 3.0d Portfolio LWB, Black, London Tan leather interior, 20" Orona alloys, picnic tables and rear multimedia
    MY2009 ( 58 ) X type 2.2d Sport Premium, Heated seats, Front & Rear park assist, Sat Nav, 18" Proteus alloys, tinted rear windows, Heko wind deflectors

6. Likes FlatCap, #steve, FastEddie, Woodee liked this post
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889