Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: NMJags Usedjags Bristol Crown Court

STR28
    Thanks guys appreciate it it's just when it gets a tad personal I think that's a bit OTT.
    That's all.

2. Dislikes payno disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sense of shame from you Tommy, your comments to other members on here make my blood boil, If I was in your shoes I wouldn't be on a forum bragging about cars you have, I would show a bit of humility towards the victims, you aren't old enough to own any of the Jaguars you post up all over facebook groups so they are most likely to be from your thieving dad.

Your family have been deeply involved in the business of NMjags and Usedjags just because they werent on trial themselves doesnt mean they werent aware of what was going on. I was personally told by Lisa and "Uncle Mark" O'Connor lots of bull5hit when I was trying to get my money and yes I did speak to your thieving dad several times also. Just remember not everything came out in the court case, Let's wait and see if justice is done next week, who knows once the sentence and compensation orders are passed you might not be able to afford internet access to come on here to brag and p*55 people off.

Try having some empathy and show a bit of respect, ask someone outside your family what that means

4. Thanks payno, Rondu, N/A thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by STR28 View Post
    Your a funny one aren't you.
    No, i'm totally serious, I have absolutely no sympathy for the nasty despicable horrible deceitful thieving lying scum bag conman or any of his horrible family that try to defend him.
    I can only hope he gets sentenced to a very lengthy prison sentence.
    It's just a pity that all the other members of his company and family that new what was going on can't be jailed too.
    Everyone involved are total scum and are just wasting oxygen.
    -----Click the link below to go to my Jaguar files, including-----
    --JTIS, JEPC, TSB's, Technical Guides and Service Manuals--
    . https://www.mediafire.com/folder/luzulsu07dpcc/jaguar

---------------IDS SDD software v138 and manuals--------------
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8kq...q3/IDS_SDD_JLR

---------------------DVD videos to download-----------------------
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v9y...1jq/Dvd_videos

6. Likes jamie_duff, S C B Jaguar liked this post
    Dislikes N/A disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom you are in no position to try to take moral high ground.

You have directly benefited from your family's criminal actions which have had massive negative consequences for your father's victims. You really ought to wind your neck in.

If you knew what your father was up to then you're as contemptable as your father. If not, you're naive. It makes no difference to anyone here but what is obvious is that you have enjoyed the benefits of your father's crimes. That would make me want to crawl in to a hole and die - but then I am cursed with a hefty streak of integrity and a strong sense of responsibility whereas you seem to have the brass neck to feel you are being victimised.

If I were you I'd be distancing myself from your sheister of a father PDQ.
    2005 S-Type 3.0 Sport
    2005 X-Type 3.0 Sport Premium
    1999 TVR Cerbera 4.5
    1972 MG Midget
    2014 XFR-S (French Racing Blue with the proper spoiler)

8. Likes police666, bertieboy9, S C B Jaguar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

NMJags Usedjags Bristol Crown Court

why are these people even on this forum? begging for sympathy? the nerve of it
    2005 Jaguar S-Type 2.7D SE, parking sensors front and rear, electric folding mirrors, parrot mki9000

10. Likes police666 liked this post
    Barney100golf
    Hey! we do not want an censorship on this forum, I think they got what they deserved, and the certainly have not earned any sympathy, but people should be free to have their say no matter if we do not agree with the statements contained there

12. Likes bertieboy9 liked this post
    STR28
    Before I read anything else you soon changed you tone (Mark) A few months ago It was all "I have nothing against you" what a load of Cr*p you talk my friend what's it to do with you on how many Jags me personally own? There is no legal age limit for that or are you going to tell me more bull*hit?
    From day one you have posted about NM Jags and we are all aware of that so don't you worry. In no way am I bragging about "all the jags I have" I have one that's it and all I did was post it in here once? I run many groups on Facebook which of course you stumbled across as you have nothing better to do and post it all on here! What a sad life you have I was kind to you but now you've gone over the edge. Clearly you know me and I know you I very well know what respect means as that's what I have shown to genuine people unlike you and the (Nmjags gang) as I call you lot.
    You can come back with what you want "Your not old enough etc" You talk some bull*hit. And I'll make sure everyone is very very aware of you and your "gang" On the Facebook groups that how you physically has nothing better to do than look on my Facebook all day.
    What a sad person you must be. Any way that's me done for the night Good night all genuine Jag people!!

14. Dislikes police666, Willber G, payno disliked this post
    STR28
    As previously posted I had nothing to do with it clearly as I am too young as Mark pointed out because he clearly knows me so well.
    Wasting oxygen you too talk a load of sh*t makes me laugh so much that there is people on this earth that got nothing better to do.
    I didn't come on here asking for sympathy I came on here (again as posted in previous post) to talk to genuine Jaguar people who actually has a interest in Jaguars not basically ruining the family's life. Any way I'll leave this forum now as clearly it's full off *****rs. I'll make you known on the group don't you worry. Don't even bother using you energy to type back it's not worth it you'll get your way and soon been slag*ing off another business I no time.

16. Dislikes police666, Willber G, payno disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well, it doesn't look like the apple has fallen far from the tree.

Have a read of what you have just written and see if you can see how hypocritical it looks.

Next time you see your dad, remind him to get a soap-on-a-rope for when he is "on holiday".

bye.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails the-soap-don-t-drop-the-soap-demotivational-poster-1207342988.jpg  
    -----Click the link below to go to my Jaguar files, including-----
    --JTIS, JEPC, TSB's, Technical Guides and Service Manuals--
    . https://www.mediafire.com/folder/luzulsu07dpcc/jaguar

---------------IDS SDD software v138 and manuals--------------
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8kq...q3/IDS_SDD_JLR

---------------------DVD videos to download-----------------------
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/v9y...1jq/Dvd_videos

18. Likes Rondu, payno liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is an alternative universe that exists where Nicholas Morley is a hero and we are villains.

Looks like the air up Paulto’ Hill must be thinner than in the rest of the Bristol area or you are heavily medicated to think that somehow we are in the wrong for calling you out, maybe daddy has helped you out typing your response, it would make a change from the “this Jaguar has been clearly cherished by its owner and is in outstanding condition” type of words he usually copies and pastes on his adverts.

We are “genuine Jag people” as you so eloquently put it and that is why we are looking after our own, we tend not to like thieves and scrotes stealing from us.

I am looking forward to you “making sure everyone is very very aware of you and your "gang" On the Facebook groups” that you manage because you seem to delete any post referring to your dads court case very quickly when anyone mentions them.
    Probably best not to worry yourself deleting the posts on your facebook pages as there will be plenty of national press and TV coverage of the case for us all to look at.

As for the name calling you can say it to my face in court later this week, I will be the tall man with the beaming smile in the public gallery.

20. Thanks payno thanked for this post
    Likes payno, Rondu, Willber G liked this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast